Rob Jacks Venetian Work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if you have leak in your roof and the cornice drops? That would be costly yo repair the same as if your tv falls off the wall that would be costly to repair.

Polished plasters like stucco are very easy to repair. The repair blends in with the wall. The more difficult to repair are and textured finishes. Ona side note I think I have man flu

Please let Venetian stay in Italy as wallpaper and fibrous are way forward to keep things traditional. As it brings cold look and cheap plastic look etc. keep Venetian out of UK.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile ApptAp!

If you think venetian looks cheap and plastic it must mean that you can't do it coz youre shite lol!!!!

prep work to a bath/steam room area in Hale. The plasterer didnt do the best job so it took nearly 4 days of finefill and sanding to get ready for stucco

heres Sharon Taylor from Viva Tiling in London. She specializes in mosaic in which all the steam room and some of the other areas will get tiled

will put some more up when i can find them on my phone and will get some when job is complete next week

Balls. Dodnt realize I hadnt puts pics up of finished white polished plaster job. Will do it when om back home. I cant seem to upload pictures from photobucket using my phone so will have to do that later in week too. But I can put them onto facebook from phone. Working on a dark grey polished plaster dining room in london. Heres a link to some pics. Its had a base coat of rasatura and a coat of stucco. Second coat and polish on tomorrow www.facebook.com/bespokedesignsolutions

Heres the pics from the Job down in Elstree, London. A black/grey shade polished plaster to a Large dining room

night time

got to get myself in the frame

good pic showing the 3 inset ceilings

gives a size gauge of the room. Im 6ft 1

ready for a buff after a wax

small inset ceiling in bay window area

action shot

finished result. My fav pic

All done and ready to start a micro cement job in blackpool tomorrow for a feature wall in a pool house. Will update with more pics when I next get chance

Would it be a idea to have the skirts fitted first.

Normally do and then work to them. The designer didnt want it this way though for reasons not xplained to me.

its common practice on the forum for newcomers to introduce themselves

Excellent job there pal I'm looking to get in to this myself and just booked a course at gold trowel. Venetian plastering is not really heard of and although it's a niche market I think it would be a good thing to get in to. I take it that most of your work is down south rob?

Not at all mate. Most for me is up here. We got the london job because a designer we do some work for is wxpanding down south. Just done a micro cement wall in a pool house in fleetwood. Will get pics on here when I get to the computer. They are on the faceache page though if you want a look

www.facebook.com/bespokedesignsolutions

Not at all mate. Most for me is up here. We got the london job because a designer we do some work for is wxpanding down south. Just done a micro cement wall in a pool house in fleetwood. Will get pics on here when I get to the computer. They are on the faceache page though if you want a look

www.facebook.com/bespokedesignsolutions

Amazing stuff pal!
how long have you been doing Venetian plastering rob & have you got enough work to
do it full time or do you do other plastering in between jobs to keep you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.