Ritmos L plus rotor/stator

Bighorse

Hi, can anyone give advise, been a plasterer/renderer for 30+ years,recently bought a ritmo L plus.I've sprayed 350 bags of Weber Mono(I heard about 450-500 is about the right amount),The consistency of the material is just starting to change, will I get a bit more life out of the rotor /stator or is it best to change now.i have a gable end with about 40m2 to do next.Is it worth changing it and keeping it to spray other materials ?Its all new to me.Thanks!

theclemo

Private Member
Hi, can anyone give advise, been a plasterer/renderer for 30+ years,recently bought a ritmo L plus.I've sprayed 350 bags of Weber Mono(I heard about 450-500 is about the right amount),The consistency of the material is just starting to change, will I get a bit more life out of the rotor /stator or is it best to change now.i have a gable end with about 40m2 to do next.Is it worth changing it and keeping it to spray other materials ?Its all new to me.Thanks!
U should be fine just take the water settings down a bit as the r@s gets used more u should always have a spare one with u

Elite exteriors

Buy a pressure tester for it talk to les at pft northern he'll tell you everything you need to know

Tramp

As above have a spear, they only take a few minutes to change, my current one has done double the usual, strange