Ritmol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based in northyorkshire , got two G5 and sp11 looking for machine to spray thin coat , and all so mix looking for second hand machine thanks

Based in northyorkshire , got two G5 and sp11 looking for machine to spray thin coat , and all so mix looking for second hand machine thanks
Hi there I am the sales and technical rep for plasterers 1 stop shop and have worked for other machine suppliers and machine manufacturers over the last 12 years. Have you looked at the M-tec M100 this will spray thin coat and also mix so would be a alternative to the Ritmo but the best type of machine For spraying premixed bucket coat material would be a conveying pump such as our Eze 24 if you would like more info please give me a call on 07773 286659

Ha I'm similar,
I've an sp11 and a G4 that my subbies use, I'm in North Yorkshire too.
I'm looking at a ritmo but there cheap enough to buy new.

15 miles away for me I think thats a drag. Always call in at the truck stop down the road for a cuppa before the long drive back.

Status
Not open for further replies.