Ritmo

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
I know a fella down this end who has recently bought a Ritmo with the skimming set up. He has used it about 4 times and doesn't like it and is willing to sell it for peanuts!.

Pm for info

rich

4 times and hes giving up? Whats that all about? What dont he like? I mean it mixes and puts in on the wall for you, it cant get any easyer!

And it doesn't cost 9 grand :)

Thats a good point - however we have paid ours back through the extra work we have completed + extra work we seem to be getting. Not bad in the double dip times :RpS_thumbsup:

Fair play were doing 200m a day by hand 2+1 gang and we dont seem to be having to pay anything off?

ok so i have just spoken with them.

They want £6000 for the ritmo m.

It is roughly 3 months old and has only been used a handfull of times.
It comes with a waterpump, skim set up and all the extras needed to spray mono renders etc.

call me if interested 07793748366

thanks

ok he is willing to accept £5500 most of the gear supplied with the machine is brand new, the hoses are unwrapped as are the skim guns and the rendering equipment....

no vat on this either so a £2000 saving.

110volt

Andy steve had a few issues with his a few months back and when we got to the root of the problem it was the mixing shaft that cme with it had bent due to using it for the renders, we went back to pft with this and they informed us that for the render set it would need a different mixing shaft so it was a bit of an oversight on our part and will now be included in all future sales, the mixing shaft you want for render is £48.

Status
Not open for further replies.