ritmo

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
just thought id start this up so me and my soon to be new ritmo buddies can talk all things ritmo away from the G** big machine boys :)

Dear Nik, I don't have the hopper extension and sometimes this awakens me from a good nights sleep, It's happened a lot lately and I feel like It's impacting on my ordinarily well balanced life, I'm at my wits end, what should I do?

Dear Nik, I don't have the hopper extension and sometimes this awakens me from a good nights sleep, It's happened a lot lately and I feel like It's impacting on my ordinarily well balanced life, I'm at my wits end, what should I do?

i think you should buy one. and maybe read a nice book with a cup of hot chocolate before bed

Once you get the craic wieghed up you fellas will be laughing about the cavemen knocking up in tubs and humping muck about in buckets. It won't be an easy road but you'll be fine, not sure about the skimming bit though that's a bit silly.

Once you get the craic wieghed up you fellas will be laughing about the cavemen knocking up in tubs and humping muck about in buckets. It won't be an easy road but you'll be fine, not sure about the skimming bit though that's a bit silly.

Well I hope you're right about everything except the skimming bit.

ah yeah goody, would u say its practical to use ur xl on your own on occasions? or is it too heavy etc?

you can run k rend through the ritmo. K rend is a bit inconsistent with the egrade on the 110v version. sometimes it pumps fine and other times it need to be wetter. any other material is fine

ritmo.jpg

Lol above he he.

Nick I have used it on my own but now with the extension hopper permanently bolted on I wouldn't chance the balls holding out tbh

has anyone had this problem with the ritmo. i managed to sheer the bolt holding the lid on to the hopper about a yr ago. so i diy'd it with a new heavy duty bolt and some washers etc and its worked well. until today when we started spraying and i heard a right racket to see the lid had flown up and was belting the mixing shaft to fuc.k. luckily had a spare few bits in the van so managed to sort it. and then it p1ssed down and the gear all ran down the wall

We picked up the genny today and hopefully have a outside to CPI before christmas. We decided not to use just a tranny on site as they have had issues with the power there and the last thing we wanted was a machine full of spray finish with no backup power supply.

We should have started the skimming of 8 houses this week but as always they have got behind. The chippies were doing the boarding but had to drop back and 2nd fix and finish the house that we did by hand. So we where waiting :(

On a plus note we have now got the tacking contract as well on a meterage rate. So we can go in there and smash it out knowing the boarding will be 100%. Dont know if the rate was alright but as the skimming was booked in it left us with FA to do.

Andy you wont be dissapointed with the genny, i heard you had a free upgrade (or downgrade depending on you view) to the honda motor. Its a awsome peice of kit and the free hand tools we recieved are also very good :RpS_thumbsup:

Now finally we are all ready to go!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.