ritmo xl

who thinks i should have the machine for 3 grand

• yes, sure why not. help a fellow plasterer out!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no chance, sting the dopey **** for as much as you can

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna F*****g beg for it. I need a small machine . That's why I was interested in yours . And why I enquired about bones monojet. Have genny off mate short term but don't want to take the piss. Why didn't you just advertise it for 3.5 instead of 3 originally. I'm very upset now

you got me confused with someone who gives a fcuk and another 500 aint gonna kill you its a bargain at that price

gibbo ..theres a recession going on..the 3 grands killed me already.. i had to hide it in the floorboards from the missus:RpS_crying:

Robin that set up is a real bargain TBH. He has some bits and peices there that would cost u well over 500 squid and would never turn up second hand. Plus its obviously been looked after and it may take u 2 days tops to earn the 500.
Its small.. its got a genny... its no vat... and its available

Well.. I'm only messing about ... :RpS_laugh: my budget is around 3 k. So have hippos machine and pay the extra 500. Or get a machine for around 3k and use me mates genny for a while. I can see where your coming from bones. It's obviously been looked after and its all the kit I need. :RpS_unsure:

Cam you tell him I'm interested then. I don't know if I want to talk to him at the moment:RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

Bones that's was a compliment... you obvious know what your talking about with machines and offer great info.and your tube vids are spot on..

As for Mr brown.I don't really see that this is ant of your business as to when,why and how I'm buying the machine.sorry if I come across as impolite.

Status
Not open for further replies.