ritmo xl

who thinks i should have the machine for 3 grand

• yes, sure why not. help a fellow plasterer out!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no chance, sting the dopey **** for as much as you can

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My missus. I'm just a plasterer.. you know many plasterers who have a few quid...lol. any pics of the machine. And what's the cash price. Cheers mate.your welcome to come and spray some vaults. I feel like one of the fritzels

,prid.555
http://www.mastermann.lt/en/products/pumps-and-power-stations/plastering-machines/plastering-equipment/pft-minijet-2-13-/,prid.555 comes with genny 3500

the ritmo xl dual voltage is the only dual voltage machine at the moment from PFT. Just add 20% for the price inc vat. The monojet single phase is no good for what you want. The Ritmo xl in single phase mode can pump and mix up to 20mts and then up to 50mts in 3 phase mode.
You can always find pre mixed materials suitable for the job. Thistle dri coat has salt inhibitors and water proofer and is waterproof, there are also different grades of weber OCR

so it gibbos mono or an xl??!! just worried about the fibres in the gear i use .. although there small i dont know ?!! the machine would save masses of time and s**t.. the dust from mixing up in a vault with no windows ..is just a start

Fibres are no problem robinh they bind the material and help it flow. nikolaas the 110v ritmo has the same size motor as the 240. Len Lord tested k rend and he said it was fine. 15mts max recommended

balloons, just seen your vid on utube. spraying monorex,great job, can i ask you why you bead to soffit and under sills? is it to make sure you leave a thick enough coat or just leaves a nicer finish?

it says on the specs robin, render must have a buffer where something else enters the system. ie window reveals, soffits sills. the stuff crumbles at those areas

hes using it all the time now and im doing more on me own so i need me own one ,but i like the idea of a 240/414 or 415 on its own..

remember the plaster nearly freezing on the wall, the bucket to put the gun in as it still pissed everywhere after shut off and driving over the hoses cos the labourers blocked them up, and the sausages and beer on site

the 110v labours a bit more pumping K rend. Not sure about the 240 in the same situation. The standard ritmo is a 1.5 motor and the XL in single phase is a 2.2 hp. both are designed for the job but with an xl you have the option of more power if you need it. I would use it in 3 phase mode if i was dropping a big area of say 80 mts of monocouche. On a big area like that you would appreciate the extra volume of material coming out.
In single phase mode the XL has a variable speed control which is good for thin coat work

Status
Not open for further replies.