RItmo xl

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Essexboy

Been on the sherbert all day and not been able to post much due to sh1t signal where we working but finally becided to sell my ritmo. its in good nick and I can demonstrate working- no genny. Pm me

There is 3 different Types of RITMO XL A single phase...A 3 phase ...and a dual phase . Now who looks STUPID

I have asked what type it is. erm no genny that doesn't help. it could be a single phase or the more desirable dual phase that can be plugged to the mains and run of a genny..

Believe it or not i am trying to help you advertise it better

The Ritmo XL does have 3 versions. nobody will understand what "no Genny" means.

There is a single phase version that can be plugged in the mains and then a dual phase that can be plugged in the mains and also run on 3 phase. The dual phase is more desirable than the single phase as it can do almost any plastering application unlike the single phase which is more limited

dont know why your bothering blones a few weeks back he didnt have a van its all in his head

Erm ok, I'll make it simpler. Single phase ritmo club that doesn't need a genny for sale. Oh, its a toploader and orange:-0

it dont exist john the blokes a nutter

Thanks for that Ian. In reply to you john it runs on single phase 240v and will spray multi acrylics etc. I'm upscale ing to a G5 and that's the reason I'm selling. Pm me

where did you buy it and how much you want for it and whose ian

And what did I have for breakfast ? So you want to buy it ? I was talking to John so unless you're thinking of buying it I'm going to ignore you

the reason i want to know where you bought is if i bought it off you i could get techinal back up from supplier

i pmed the young man yesterday didnt get fook all back he really must have been a bit busy :RpS_biggrin:

Last edited:
the reason i want to know where you bought is if i bought it off you i could get techinal back up from supplier

I don't mean to be rude grand lizard but you keep trying to belittle me, I am trying to give newbies a chance to buy a working machine that they can observe/ test and not pay 'main dealerc prices. Now wind ur neck in please and lets be sociable

whats the point in having an xl that only does 240? is it quicker than the standard ritmo in 240?

what did u pay for urs goody?

been havin a look at these pft ritmo look like fantastic machines could doe with some more info dual perpose 4 base/ top coats /acriylic top coats / mono /gypsum /prices on ritmo 110v / compresor/flizmo :RpS_biggrin:

been havin a look at these pft ritmo look like fantastic machines could doe with some more info dual perpose 4 base/ top coats /acriylic top coats / mono /gypsum /prices on ritmo 110v / compresor/flizmo :RpS_biggrin:[/QUOT
Hi ad p. I m not a commercial seller pft mmachines, but some balance is needed herei

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason I can't send pms. Spreads I'm back in UK now. Spunky email me and ill send u details pics etc although we have an offer on it in the past couple of hours. Lizard I'd rather give it away rather than have u kicking its tyres. Spark1234, its not like a Wii and no u can't play with it

whats the point in having an xl that only does 240? is it quicker than the standard ritmo in 240?

what did u pay for urs goody?

Hi guys, just had a call from Marek, ritmo sold for 3900, cheese, Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.