Ritmo water setting keeps dropping

Members online

Arti

Been spraying weber chalk all week with a new R&S started with a water setting of 180 by today its down to 140 had to keep adjusting the water every 10-15 minutes up to keep the mix spray able.
Water filters are all clean, using a water butt and pump any ideas???

Love
Arti xxxxx

Air leak in the gun I had same last year mate
The actual air on off valve you turn to start on the gun , faint hissing noise

U might have to clean the inside of the flowtube. Or new rubber seal as John said. 180 is low though what r@s u on.

U might have to clean the inside of the flowtube. Or new rubber seal as John said. 180 is low though what r@s u on.
Standard R&S. Spoke to les today and said dirt in the tap seal. Either give the tap at knock a few times to dislodge whatever the shite is or take it apart and clean the seal. Gonna give the machine a once over tomorrow. I clean the filters all the time so if it is a bit of shite it's been a sneaky little f**k*r

Standard R&S. Spoke to les today and said dirt in the tap seal. Either give the tap at knock a few times to dislodge whatever the shite is or take it apart and clean the seal. Gonna give the machine a once over tomorrow. I clean the filters all the time so if it is a bit of shite it's been a sneaky little f**k*r
Screenshot_20180428-064158.png

Do u have one of them. I use it. Lot easier to clean. I just leave it on my pump

That was it the water filter just inside water inlet missing on mine last year , tiny bit of crap got in it

I have one fitted to my pump but I have done 3 sprays this year straight off the mains. That fitting above would be good on the Ritmo machine so would suit both barrel and mains supply.

I checked the one on the Ritmo the other day, no dirt but the plastic was brown?

Not used Wickes at all. Rust?

I have one fitted to my pump but I have done 3 sprays this year straight off the mains. That fitting above would be good on the Ritmo machine so would suit both barrel and mains supply.

I checked the one on the Ritmo the other day, no dirt but the plastic was brown?

Not used Wickes at all. Rust?
I had been using wickes but flushed the machine through with clean water. Took the water gauge apart, cleaned the seals and it's been running mint this week