Ritmo water flow

Members online

M3LVN

Hi guys can anyone help out with this water issue we set the Ritmo up at 400 to start mixing but when we get going the water float just stays on the bottom so as soon as the hopper has used the water from setting it up it jams as the materials to thick.

Ritmo was connected to the mains with a good pressure ?

When u press the water button on the machine does the float go up. Might sound stupid do u have the water switch on on the machine. Did u bleed the machine right. Are u getting 2.5bar from the mains. Is there anyone else using water on the job while u spray.

Tell is more about your water supply. Mains or barrel? Water pump? Water pressure in? How do you prime your machine and set up?

And why 400?

Running off mains showing at 3.5bar only setting at 400 to see if it would work at a higher amount so no set reason at 400

Water hose disconnected from hopper and set to 400 then fitted back on and filled with water

As you start the machine the water just runs out and the flow meter stays at the bottom so it’s not feeding into the hopper and all switches are in the correct place

Running off mains showing at 3.5bar only setting at 400 to see if it would work at a higher amount so no set reason at 400

Water hose disconnected from hopper and set to 400 then fitted back on and filled with water

As you start the machine the water just runs out and the flow meter stays at the bottom so it’s not feeding into the hopper and all switches are in the correct place

Are u sure u bleed the machine right. Or could have dirt in the flow tube. 3.5 bar is plenty

Well I’m setting it up like I have been shown Ian probably missing something out but don’t know what that could be Iv not checked the water filter

Well I’m setting it up like I have been shown Ian probably missing something out but don’t know what that could be Iv not checked the water filter
I take it u are new to the machine. ?
Bet u its something so simple u did wrong. U will probably laugh when u realise what it was.

Yeah I’m new to this machine and Yeah water switch is on and the holes clean. And I hope it’s is something I’m missing I’d just like to know what it is haha

Yes filling it to the top all primed water flow set switches in correct place add material slowly start running and no water gets added into the chamber so the machine clogs

U missed something for sure. If it's a new machine cant see it being the filter. U need to set it up again with just water and see where you are going wrong. I still think the water swatch was off lol.

Set machine up, take paddle off and put water to chamber pipe over a bucket then run machine from air on gun, whilst running the machine adjust the water float to see if it holds stable and stops water flow when. turned off.

Ok step 1 plug machine in
2 connect water to machine.
3 turn on water.
4 turn on water at the tap at the side of the machine fill a bucket of water till air is out.
5 then press the water button on the back of the machine on till water comes out the black pipe at the front of the machine set the water as u do that.

6 put the black pipe on to the mixing chamber to the top inlet. Press the water button till it comes up to the bottom of the mixing shaft.
7 put in render turn on the moter u should be pumping render in to the bucket.

8 put on hose plug in airline in to the front of the machine plug in compressor.
9 turn on motor on the machine. Turn on air at the gun off u go spraying.

its a used one but les has just had it in and gone through it
Fuses can pop off plugging into a socket. Best off ringing les in the morning, he could talk you through it. Without having my machine to hand couldn’t tell you which fuse goes where.

Is the water inlet on the mixing chamber a bit clogged up? Can’t keep up with the necessary flow when it gets going.

correct machine uses water that’s ontop of mixing shaft then runs out and float stays at the bottom and dose not add into mixer when mixing

Take your mixing shaft out so not to run your r&s dry. Take off the water inlet pipe thats connected to the mixing chamber. Run the machine and tell is if water comes out of the pipe.

The mains water is on?