ritmo the little beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiganlad

Private Member
I had ben justice come over to a job today to spray a rear elevation of a house. My mates fcks his hand up and the lads of and the client is kicking my arse to complete. Inside and out. Ben sprayed and I ruled and the ritmo ate up 112 m2 of presto without skipping a beat. And he managed to put it up on the scaff which I couldn't do with the jet so only 15m of pipe needed. Nice afternoon tbh

Ben justice sounds like he should be a member of the avengers:)

I had ben justice come over to a job today to spray a rear elevation of a house. My mates fcks his hand up and the lads of and the client is kicking my arse to complete. Inside and out. Ben sprayed and I ruled and the ritmo ate up 112 m2 of presto without skipping a beat. And he managed to put it up on the scaff which I couldn't do with the jet so only 15m of pipe needed. Nice afternoon tbh

It does alright for a little'un [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you get one wiganlad?

f**k lifting a ritmo onto a scaffold

Access is a nightmare! Round the back & side is a bank of shite with just enough room for scaffold, luckily we can go through the house and out a patio door onto the scaff

G4 or Lee's monojet with 50m pipe on @ the front would have been ideal but wasn't the end of the world having the shitmo on the scaff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's his uncle Buford T
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.