ritmo spraying multi

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabass

I've seen the vid of the ritmo spraying multi, I'm sceptical about whether an a1 finish is achievable in one coat we all know how streaky multi can get if too thick and/or thin. It looked like it was filmed on a similar quality camera as the JFK shooting so its a job to tell. the long and short of it is....are the decorators going to moan about it? Also why is it when i view a post i have to scroll all the way to the bottom i must have my settings wrong I'm new.

BG have developed a new thistle spray finish. I will be using tomorrow with a witmow. Its a new boarded house. let you know what its like soon

Is it a spray finish for multi backgrounds? I'd like to go the spray route but i've found there really is no short cuts with multifinish in the past. Sponging giving a weak surface, no offense but it sounds a bit bodgy I maybe wrong but i've seen some very unacceptable plastering on sites that people seem to get away with. I dont want to sacrifice quality for speed just want to get my facts right before parting with a few grand.

where you from seabass ???? i caught a nice bass from the eddystone reef the other day, line peeling off the reel etc ... love it

caught it on a shad, on my leightweight plugging rod (tenryu rodbar 270).
I have a small boat with an inboard diesel engine that we use

I've seen the vid of the ritmo spraying multi, I'm sceptical about whether an a1 finish is achievable in one coat we all know how streaky multi can get if too thick and/or thin. It looked like it was filmed on a similar quality camera as the JFK shooting so its a job to tell. the long and short of it is....are the decorators going to moan about it? Also why is it when i view a post i have to scroll all the way to the bottom i must have my settings wrong I'm new.

I filmed the demo mate and also finished the wall and I can promise you it was a dream to use . I sorry to say there's nothing wrong with the film unless your that anal about your films.

fcuk off you t**t, i cant stand ******* pricks who have to pick things apart. cant look at what it is they have to find something wrong . ******* see it on here all the ******* time, most of the time by idiots who aint got a clue about what there on about. thats why i hardly come on here anymore. good ******* bye

i would like to apologize for my post which i cant really remember writing so maybe i didnt. I think it must have been the other simply who drinks to much wine. I would like to say sorry to my best mate theblones for calling him a t**t. ( he knows i would never normally do this as a t**t is a nice warm, wet little thing thats nice to the touch and good to roger, Ian is none of these things) I will also make sure I get steven Spielberg to carry out the next filming session we do showing a machine working. :RpS_blushing::RpS_blushing:

i quite enjoyed that post and blones is a t**t of the first order hows the head simpleton

i dont get hang overs Gary, dont forget, i was bottled fed scrumpy as a baby so were hard core down here. :RpS_biggrin: but i am going to go round my mates, get his gun and shoot some clays with pictures of my ex wife on them. that will cheer me up :RpS_biggrin:

spent 3 days there , the contractor cant get **** all ready so were chasing are arses , dont know if im back up or not. your brother is doing a bit for us somewhere. tell him i aint seen any cis details yet so get them emailed over so i can verify him. dont give it to stuart, i will never see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.