Ritmo snag

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigsby

TPF Special Forces
Right, used the Ritmo today and it stopped again. Found it was the air hole fully blocked solid again when it was spotless on starting.

But solid after only an hour? Then I thought it this solid render or is it ice? I used compressed air chisels in the past and they often froze up. Anyway I am getting a back up gun this has happened two jobs on the trot.

Another problem is my **** for brains lab let it run out of powder so in his panic just chucked a bag in and of course blocked it up so a clean out it was and it ruined my day. But if it did run out of powder then could I prime it up as on start up? Without a clean out and start again?

Yes john just top the water up to top of rotor head and off you go, why dont you just try changing the air tube on the gun for the same type as on the G4

Yes john just top the water up to top of rotor head and off you go, why dont you just try changing the air tube on the gun for the same type as on the G4

I will give Les a Visit and look into this G4 airtube solution. This looks the same as my monojet one except for the air line connection.

Thanks for the advice.

Oi you just changed ours to the smaller tube, I hope this isn't going to cause us problems or it's no more doughnuts for you! lol

the 4mm tube is to compensate for the smaller air compressor. When u go on standby make sure the gun is slightly raised off the deck to stop it backfilling. Did les give you an adapter to connect water to air tube, if not get one its a geka 1/2" int thread - ewo female 1/2" ext thread

Status
Not open for further replies.