Ritmo shocks

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ianspreader

My ritmo is electrocuting us it's live on the ritmo and acctually on the hose how do I resolve this thanks ian

Make sure the cable is all good and the earths haven't become loose. Then make sure the power source is earthed properly

Last edited:
As oft wales I kept getting a tingle from the machine and checked the power cable to the machine and it was a bad earth. One of the lads must have tripped or pulled the cable and broke the earth. Easy fix

Yer will have a look I out new connectors on the cables but not looked in the machine it's quite savage some times resorted to wearing rubber gloves lol

Yer will have a look I out new connectors on the cables but not looked in the machine it's quite savage some times resorted to wearing rubber gloves lol
definitely check the new connectors you installed.

99.5 % of the time it will be a bad power supply. I.E. bad connections on a cable or the power source is not earthed. Where is your power coming from

We was getting electric shocks before I changed connectors.the power is just coming off normal electric socket off of a rcd circuit very strange

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

But will defo ask the electrician on Monday first time on this job we have had the problem tbh

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.