ritmo powercoat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mono is cement based. They all look the same but all have their own characteristics. The uk mono are faster setters but brittle, the German & French are slower setters but more reliable and don't necessary cost more.
Cheers for all this help pal. Like I say I worked in Germany for 8 years doing machine work internal & external and what I did there I see being done over here or very similar and only difference for me is I know what its called in German but not English?? But now the trend for this style of render is "fashionable" I don't want to miss out by being seen as not being able to do it?? :RpS_confused:

Reactions: Zet
I think your right. I do mostly traditional s&c so am not sure but more and more customers are starting to ask about modern render systems etc and i dont want to miss out on the work and get left behind iif you know what i mean??

Im only down road in wigan pal. Jyst purchasef a monojet feel free to come have look see me spraying wen i get a local job. Or ifu you have a job u cud use it we could come to some arrangment

Im only down road in wigan pal. Jyst purchasef a monojet feel free to come have look see me spraying wen i get a local job. Or ifu you have a job u cud use it we could come to some arrangment
Hey thanks pal that's very kind, I will hold you to that. You may have the machine but I have 2 stoves in my van and do regular fry ups and proper chips (in beef dripping) so I may be able to help you too!?? :RpS_thumbup:

Hey thanks pal that's very kind, I will hold you to that. You may have the machine but I have 2 stoves in my van and do regular fry ups and proper chips (in beef dripping) so I may be able to help you too!?? :RpS_thumbup:
You had me at fry up. Ha. I mean it though cnt realy do much in the week as the site im on is ott with inductions to be booked 24 hrs in advance. N all that crao.
Otherwise u could have come down. U considerd using ocr or sumthing alike for ur customers wanting s&c finnish ? that way u could use a machine. Also im sure uan jones doin a vid ov a ritmo pumping site mic s&c . Speak to him

You had me at fry up. Ha. I mean it though cnt realy do much in the week as the site im on is ott with inductions to be booked 24 hrs in advance. N all that crao.
Otherwise u could have come down. U considerd using ocr or sumthing alike for ur customers wanting s&c finnish ? that way u could use a machine. Also im sure uan jones doin a vid ov a ritmo pumping site mic s&c . Speak to him

Sorry pal I was being serious am keen to take up the offer at your convenience ( no rush) and I'm also serious about me doing the food too! Love cooking me :RpS_thumbup:

That sounds like a fair swap!!!

Christ Marshy,now youve done it,just about every man and his machine will be there:RpS_drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.