Ritmo Plus M

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernmonkey

Private Member
i dragged it out of the lock up today first time ive used it since last summer, forgot what a good little machine it is, sprayed sps envirowall monocouche with it, had a a 3 and 1 gang of spreads doing a similar area next to me they started laying on as i was just setting up , think i was all done and cleaned out just as they was finishing and they missed out their last panel and didnt do their reveals

Ball tickling aside(left)...what's the damage on the ritmo packages? Any chance of a price for the m, l & Xl versions?

Give us a full diagnostic camnz when your up and running

just an update on the ritmo L.......it wasn't on the plane and the freight company has filled the forms in wrong so it can't be tracked it could still be in heathrow or singapore or maybe even brisbane???where ever it is i hope its happy and well

Omg I would have an embolism over that! Lost somewhere in the world..... Jesus that's rough sorry to hear that dude

all good found it,was in london should be here tomorrow and ill use it thursday to put a few small walls on anyone know what setting to use for 5mm render?

Hi spunky we put bag renders on thin out here ill probably use 4.5mm beads so it will be round 5mm thick I've also brought the spray set and will put 1.5mm dry texture and bucket textures on with it do you know anything about spraying this stuff?Les mentioned ill need a bigger compressor around 14CFM

P.S it didn't turn up thursday it got seized by customs the trowel i brought with it had a wooden handle....who would have thought?lol

quarantine not open till after easter so i guess ill get it tuesday.

Last edited:
I haven't got a clue about them mate I just remember seeing they only spray 3mm grain size Are all the renders that thin over there mate sounds mint, what's the gear you use is it the polymer modified stuff or plain old sand cement,do you bed mesh, do you do float finish at 5mm and do you ever get problems with it ghosting?Sorry about all the questions, sure you'll be flying soon though mate that ritmo sounds made for what you're doing

hi mate in aussie they render different in a lot of states in WA they mostly used S/C and lime putty inside S/C outside melbourne is mostly 5mm base and bucket texture on top canberra is mostly S/C and QLD they use a lot of 5mm poly modified bag renders and sponge it or acrylic over top i do loads of inside work over painted blocks but we have a product like rend-aid but its made for painted surfaces then i just use a fine poly modified render sponge finish it then when it starts to dry i wipe the sand off and give it a trowel it looks mint with 3 coats of paint on it really smooth almost like multi finish.when you say ghosting do you mean brick lines showing through?yeah where i live most of the renders are greek they put it on real thin like 2mm theres high rise buildings round darwin you can count every block on the 10th floor lol we use mesh but mostly over polystyrene cladding the poly modified renders are pretty good cant wait to get the ritmo I'm over mixing in buckets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.