Ritmo on ebay

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ritmo shown advertised there is not a full powercoat version. The Green rotor and stator that has an after mixer to remove the lumps is not shown. The rotor and stator that is shown is used for all other render and plaster applications. It will not pump skim unless he has the proper rotor and stator with it so check first.

The 110v is only a .75 kilowatt motor and therefore half the strength of the normal 240v version. This would mean that it will only pump approx 7.5 m

If it's only had 13 hours use wouldn't that be the r/s he's had from new also wouldn't he still need the bigger compressor if he bought it as a skim setup? Even if it is 110v ?

so would this machine pump mp75 as it is? and how much would a new stator be for skiming am looking fo a cheap machine to get started and this is local to me. I have read that these Ritimos are good all rounders??

anyone bidding on that machine needs to ask the seller some things or it might not be a bargin., ask about the compressor as there is not one shown which will be a bit hard to spray anything without one, also like blones said. the whole setup dont make any sense.

Yeah i got my info wrong aswell. The 110v Ritmo has the same capabilities as the 220v. so you can use it for anything on site.

i would ask why they are not including it with the sale, things really dont add up with this auction. I think i would want to see the proof of purchase

i doubt there is anything wrong with the actual machine but i would make sure that i was aware of the cost of the missing bits to make it perform. so far you need with that
a compressor £450 ish
water pump £200 ish
19mm or 25 mm pipe with geka fittings £ 150 ish
the powercoat rotor and stator if you want to spray multi finish £650

maybe more i reckon its worth about 3 k

Status
Not open for further replies.