Ritmo mixing shaft for Bauwer lite

They did develop one but then realised it was for the opposite polarity so didn’t work. So for the Ritmo its still a no. Think they do one for the G4.

I saw a demo pumping a competitors using the G4.

They did develop one but then realised it was for the opposite polarity so didn’t work. So for the Ritmo its still a no. Think they do one for the G4.

I saw a demo pumping a competitors using the G4.

It's made for the Ritmo now.

I think it will be another year for me:(

“”

Unfortunately, we do not have a mixing shaft for the Ritmo XL for this product. This material is very light and has to have a specially designed mixing shaft that pushes the material into the mixing zone.

PFT do manufacture a version for the G4 and we are currently working on one for the Ritmo L, in fact we have received the product for testing and will be doing that next week.
“”

“”

Unfortunately, we do not have a mixing shaft for the Ritmo XL for this product. This material is very light and has to have a specially designed mixing shaft that pushes the material into the mixing zone.

PFT do manufacture a version for the G4 and we are currently working on one for the Ritmo L, in fact we have received the product for testing and will be doing that next week.
“”
Must be flipping difficult to copy the G4's to fit any other one.

“”

“”

Can u not half mix it up in a bucket then f**k it into the machine let it do the rest. Might work as it will be a lot heavier with the water in it.

Can u not half mix it up in a bucket then f**k it into the machine let it do the rest. Might work as it will be a lot heavier with the water in it.
I really hope so, but I don’t think so. The gear is very light even mixed mate as you know. Let’s see how @Arti will do

Get your machine over to me I'll f**k**g get it through it lol. Had sand and cement in the poor ritmo today lol
That’s a different story mate. Do you have any bags ? Give it a try and let us know. I am done with the light now tbh and not sure if I’ll use it again

@vfr12 - Clemo has a point mate, until they pull their finger out, juts use your machine as a conveying machine. Pre mix the material, chuck it in the hopper and spray away. That will work fine mate
Are you sure Ryan? 25m hose...... height...... all that comes to mind is.......back pressure...back pressure....:frio:

Buy the G4 one and either modify it to fit your machine or cut the plate off that forces the gear down and weld it to your existing shaft. Done.

Buy the G4 one and either modify it to fit your machine or cut the plate off that forces the gear down and weld it to your existing shaft. Done.
Checked that, but the shaft is under different angle . From what see , the spiral has to be lowered to the mixing chamber t be able to push the gear through.Will have my hands on it at some point :)