Ritmo m or eze k4

Hi im wondering what machine would be more ideal, my budget will only stretch to these 2 machines as i will only be doing the odd domestic mono job, am i right if i just get a longer hose on the ritmo there similar performance wise, how about portability etc

Last edited:
Its also £850 more that the 'm' though, although id ideally like the 'l', i cant really justify that as its already such a big outlay and for what i need surely the m would fit the bill

Hi im wondering what machine would be more ideal, my budget will only stretch to these 2 machines as i will only be doing the odd domestic mono job, am i right if i just get a longer hose on the ritmo there similar performance wise, how about portability etc

If your only doing the odd domestic mono job why not just get a well looked after seeing hand machine? I doubt the ritmo m would be suited to what you want tho, not like the ritmo L or mtec m200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dean,

Welcome to the forum.

We are the brand owners of EZE machines and have them made for us, we are also the main M-tec dealer in the UK.

The EZEK4 is a 3 Phase machine, therefore you will always have to use a generator to run it, if you are looking for something within the similar price category and having a similar output, I would recommend our 110v M200.

If you would like to drop me a text on 07891 460532, I will be able to give you a call and talk through each machine in detail and give you the best advice I can.
It would be good for me to ask more questions and learn more about you and your needs before saying which machine suits best

Regards,

Ryan Hill

Screenshot_20180222-194139.jpg
DELETE THAT

If your only doing the odd domestic mono job why not just get a well looked after seeing hand machine? I doubt the ritmo m would be suited to what you want tho, not like the ritmo L or mtec m200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Came down from a G4 to the Ritmo M and have to say it's a great little pump and handles Mono jobs with ease.

Can I ask if anyone on here sprays finish regularly, if so what' better mp finish or bg spray finish
I have mate used a few pallets of the bg spray finish last year, tbh all the experienced sprayers on here told me it’s not worth it but the best day we had was 9 bags through ritmo approx 140m2 hit , ceilings the floors get covered in mess but walls I think it’s great and the materials lovely to trowel up , hangs for an hour ish ( in correct room temperature) and pulls in to set right towards the of set compared to multi

I can’t comment on mp finish

140m in one hit, wow, how many of you trowelling up
Took about 30 minutes to get it all covered, there was 3 of us there , tbh it was like a tester spray on a new build my friend was doing , three rooms sprayed, I basically wanted to find out how it would work out as a for real system of work , tbf I’d say 2 plasterers could easy spray and trowel it up on right job and wash machine out , spraying one of the ceilings in thoughs rooms slow me down tbh I won’t spray a ceiling again, it’s not easy tbh there is overspray about half a foot in from wall but besides that I liked it , the day before sprayed approx 50m2 and trowel up on my own but my friend was loading machine , I did get uptight as I was anal about cleaning machine myself but trowel it all up ok , I’d say get a pallet and have a bash it’s the only way to find out if it’s for you and you can hand apply the gear nicely too if you don’t use all the gear off apallet through machine