Ritmo.M for sale

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrend

Hi,i have a ritmo m for sale.It comes with 8.75 kva generator ,material/air pipe ,spray gun,water hose, av3000 water pump suction hose and barrel.The machine is a 2012 and is in descent nick,im looking for £4000 but am open to sensible offers.No messers /timewasters please,you know who you are!!
Cheers.Jay

Hi,i have a ritmo m for sale.It comes with 8.75 kva generator ,material/air pipe ,spray gun,water hose, av3000 water pump suction hose and barrel.The machine is a 2012 and is in descent nick,im looking for £4000 but am open to sensible offers.No messers /timewasters please,you know who you are!!
Cheers.Jay
@wiganlad

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry mate not sure what am pressing like I said new to this site am very interested in one of these machine spoke to a guy in Essex who work with them and he's looking out for one for me and told me about this site so I check it out and seen you were selling

Sorry mate not sure what am pressing like I said new to this site am very interested in one of these machine spoke to a guy in Essex who work with them and he's looking out for one for me and told me about this site so I check it out and seen you were selling

I keep thinking about the ritmo but im spraying with 25 m cos of the hight and length of the wall. I cdnt do that with a ritmo cud I? I'm seriously considering a ritmo xl though. Be late this year no used ones about yet . See wat I get for my jet may be able to strecht to a new one as I already have a genny

I keep thinking about the ritmo but im spraying with 25 m cos of the hight and length of the wall. I cdnt do that with a ritmo cud I? I'm seriously considering a ritmo xl though. Be late this year no used ones about yet . See wat I get for my jet may be able to strecht to a new one as I already have a genny

The ritmo is a small machine lee.it can be moved easily close to the area. Which needs spraying.

The ritmo is a small machine lee.it can be moved easily close to the area. Which needs spraying.
the wall im on is nearl 30 m long and 9 high even in the middle 15 pipe dnt reach so ive had throw a ten on aswell. and thers 2 more of these walls. some one has an xl on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.