Ritmo l

Members online

Am thinking of selling my one. Full set up. Skim set up to with 2 r@s. Render set up with 3 r@s. Shot gun long gun about 15 spray caps extension Hopper water butt and water pump. And 8.5 kva gen to run it. Has lots of other extras. 30m2 water hose so u can pump water to the machine. And a power float scaffolding straps and other stuff I cant think of. 2016 machine. What's your biggest.

Am thinking of selling my one. Full set up. Skim set up to with 2 r@s. Render set up with 3 r@s. Shot gun long gun about 15 spray caps extension Hopper water butt and water pump. And 8.5 kva gen to run it. Has lots of other extras. 30m2 water hose so u can pump water to the machine. And a power float scaffolding straps and other stuff I cant think of. 2016 machine. What's your biggest.
Budget

Does it come with a cuddle toy as well and no I am not talking about you :LOL:

Price?

How much would you take for it realistically? And also where are you based? I’m in south London.