Ritmo l

Members online

Mag

after now using my ritmo 6 times I can say why haven't I got one before .? When I first used it and had a few issues I thought why have I bought it . We can set it up in less than 10 mins and usually sort the problems out straight away but sometimes will need to call for back up . Best investment a plasterer/renderer can buy ?

Hi
I'm thinking about getting a machine. What do you spray with yours and how did you go about choosing which machine to get?
Thanks in advance.

Hi
I'm thinking about getting a machine. What do you spray with yours and how did you go about choosing which machine to get?
Thanks in advance.
I've got the ritmo l which is perfect for domistic work as it runs off the mains . I've been using k rend k1 spay and its fine but I had to buy an clamp able r/s . As in what machine to buy that's up to you and where and what sort of jobs you do . I'll never hand balll again.

I've got the ritmo l which is perfect for domistic work as it runs off the mains . I've been using k rend k1 spay and its fine but I had to buy an clamp able r/s . As in what machine to buy that's up to you and where and what sort of jobs you do . I'll never hand balll again.
Why did you have to buy the clamp

For the k1 silicone something to do with the grain of the material .
Interesting. I've been using kilsaran durarend ocr and I get it hard to go through the pipe. I've been told it's 3to4mm grain. But once I get it through I have no problems. I do have to put it through the hose at 300 then turn it down when it comes out the hose to 250. I wonder would i be better off with the clamp. @PFTwales @PFTscotland @UKPlasteringmachines

Hello
The majority of our work is skimming on plasterboard on sites.
Externally its sand/cement/lime but gradually we're doing more monocouche and thin coat.
How meny m2 in a day would u be doing with mono. If you could get the builder to use prebagd sand and cement it's would make life a lot easier but it's not cheap about twice the price

That's the problem with bagged Render against sand and cement they won't pay the monies
How meny m2 in a day would u be doing with mono. If you could get the builder to use prebagd sand and cement it's would make life a lot easier but it's not cheap about twice the price

We're not doing big areas of mono yet.
I'd like to use the machine mostly for skimming,not sure we'd do more meterage but it should mean easier shorter days.

Pretty sure @PFTwales told us it's up to3mm grain ?

It is up to 3mm grain. I was just wondering if the clamp is 3mm and the standard r@s is 3mm why would you need the clamp to pump the krend. I know the clamp lasts longer. But what makes it pump the krend better.

Not sure but maybe the k rend is tougher so the clamp is better to use and last a bit longer than the standard r@s ?
It is up to 3mm grain. I was just wondering if the clamp is 3mm and the standard r@s is 3mm why would you need the clamp to pump the krend. I know the clamp lasts longer. But what makes it pump the krend better.

Could be. I was thinking that the clamp is not as tight as the standard r@s so the krend will go through it easyr and take pressure of the motor. I could be taking s**t tho.

Could be. I was thinking that the clamp is not as tight as the standard r@s so the krend will go through it easyr and take pressure of the motor. I could be taking s**t tho.
It's a guessing game but someone on here will def put us right ?

after now using my ritmo 6 times I can say why haven't I got one before .? When I first used it and had a few issues I thought why have I bought it . We can set it up in less than 10 mins and usually sort the problems out straight away but sometimes will need to call for back up . Best investment a plasterer/renderer can buy ?
What kind of probbs have you had Mag? Just curious if they've been the same as ours ( user error)

We're not doing big areas of mono yet.
I'd like to use the machine mostly for skimming,not sure we'd do more meterage but it should mean easier shorter days.
U can't spray multi don't let anyone say you can. Its a joke to spray and a nightmare to clean out the hose gun machine. And it will clog the hose if u put the gun down for a min or less. U would want to be spraying kanuf mp finish or BG Spray finish.

U can't spray multi don't let anyone say you can. Its a joke to spray and a nightmare to clean out the hose gun machine. And it will clog the hose if u put the gun down for a min or less. U would want to be spraying kanuf mp finish or BG Spray finish.
Hello
Thanks for the advice,do you have a preference between the two types of plaster?
What machine do you use?

@PFTwales what do you agree with the clamp not being as tight as the standard r@s and takes pressure off the motor.
Or me taking s**t

Hello
Thanks for the advice,do you have a preference between the two types of plaster?
What machine do you use?
I've only sprayed kanuf mp finish. Nice to use in the summer months. In the winter it takes a good time to set but you can get more on. I don't have the machine anymore I used to use for spraying mp finish. I now have a pft Ritmo l. A wee animal of a machine. I don't have the skim setup for it because it's over priced and I don't like skimming anyway. But I'll buy the skim setup 2ad hand if anybody is selling one. I've seen videosof the ritmo spraying spray plaster and it looks good. It will mix and spray it. My old machine would only spray it u had to mix it your slif. But I didn't mind doing that. If I do get the skim setup for the Ritmo I'll probably still just mix it and put it in the machine as I don't use meny bags when skimming 2 to 3 bags a set .

If you do a pressure test on a standard r&s it is like 17 bar at new.

A clampable you can set it to whatever pressure you want. I set mine to 10 bar and upped it back to 10 bar when it wore down to 8 bar.

Not being over tight makes it last longer but does involve faffing about.

Silicone renders have been a problem on many r&s's but clampables seem to manage ok.

Clemo I will pm you my way of priming durarend through your pipes. No problem ever.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm abit behind with the times but would these finishes( kanuf mp or BG) be any good with over skims. I'm interested in buying the Ritmo l but need to do my homework lol

Hi, I'm abit behind with the times but would these finishes( kanuf mp or BG) be any good with over skims. I'm interested in buying the Ritmo l but need to do my homework lol
I haven't used bg spray finish. But I have used kanuf mp finish it's only good on plasterboard. @theplasterman might be able to fill u in on the bg spray finish

I've used the thistle spray over most surfaces now , pre-treat with pva or gyprime ,good to go mate

hiya pal, i got some B42 soft stators here for testing. they are maintenence free so no need to run with the clamp. let me know and i'll send it down FOC send me a email is best