Ritmo l

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arti

The L is mustard..............................sprays rendaid like a dream and runs like a sewing machine

Rigsby

TPF Special Forces
It will spray all but not all as a basic kit. Some materials will need add on's like a bigger compressor and texture guns. Extra £'sssss

tottiman

The L is mustard..............................sprays rendaid like a dream and runs like a sewing machine
how long can you spray rendaid before cleaning the machine. When manually mixing it by drill, you need to keep on top of keeping tools clean

Arti

how long can you spray rendaid before cleaning the machine. When manually mixing it by drill, you need to keep on top of keeping tools clean
a fair few.......just sprayed till lunch, cleaned it out then sprayed in the afternoon

Rigsby

TPF Special Forces
I have sprayed Kilsaren Super Bond their rend-aid equivalant. It was a few mm thick then meshed then a light spray over and scratched.

But as Weber like rend-aid stippled as a key I have thought maybe pre mixed and sprayed on with a texture gun through the Ritmo? Not that I am likely to use rend-aid if I can help it. May have a job coming up that has to be Weber to match existing so just a thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.