Ritmo L

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrend

Hi if you come across this advert on ebay do not bid he is a scammer.
Plasterers Render Pump | eBay
I won this item on Monday and has now been re-listed.He was asking for payment in full before i could go to pick it up,I told him i would pay in full on collection, he refused to let me collect and asked for half the money paid direct into his bank.Yes im thick like that,he has zero feedback too.He has relisted without any contact with me.
Be aware if you do want to bid.This same machine was also listed in the isle of man a last week for 3500+vat and is now in Cumbria.

Iv just bid a max of 7 grand on it just to put off other bidders.That should stop him selling it....Tosser....

i have just asked him if he will accept payment on collection as he has zero feedback,
to have a laugh with the seller we could place high bids on the pump then retract just before the 24 hour cut off!

Here is the response I got when I offered £6500 cash on collection.

-------------------------------

I agree with your price, but i only do delivery because of personal safety reasons, I can not accept.
I do confirm that the machine is in it's best shape, it was very well maintained and has nothing to disappoint you with.I'm an honest and old man, I'm 65 years old.
I will offer you also few days return policy to inspect the machine and if you will find something wrong you can send it back. I'm not selling a piece of crap.

Thank you for understanding

Regards

-------------------

Something fishy going on

I'd emailed this guy about the pump. Was going to place a bid. Glad I didn't!! Only joined this site today. Very glad I have!

Status
Not open for further replies.