Ritmo L spraying Monorex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

theblones

15 mts of pipe on at about 10 mts high max. Spraying monorex with TV 10 mesh then later a second pass. quality improves after a few seconds

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that with the onboard compressor Blones and what r&s? The lads spraying quite well, you'll be able to leave them on their own soon!

no the ritmo L is 230v. The M is 110v and has the same output. Speck. its a bit slower than a larger machine but heck ov a lot more productive than any other option i.e mixing,carrying and laying by hand

Its not a bad speed if you are going over a pre rend like in the vid. I use a 4-3 twister (3 phrase monojet) for spraying 10mm mono thats a 15 litre per minute output i think and it's fast enough for domestic houses.

I recently did a 200m 5 lift nursing home monster frontage dubbed out 50mm in places with parmurex/blanc du littoral all off the ritmo m plugged into the kitchen socket. It's a bit slow compared to 3 phase but there were 2 extra plasterers added to me spraying and the lab bagging on 2 sprays to move the job along. They couldn't keep up with the m. was a bit fiddly and they weren't the fastest most experienced monoers going but competent experienced spreads all the same. The nice thing is that combined with a refina comp......the same machine can spray bucket coat with no trowel the next day plugged in....same r&s just a different gun. adjust the speed and off you go. 3 phase g4 etc would have to be unloaded and the genny dont forget and the little swing m loaded. All too much time, money and hassle for me. Plug & play is all most domestic/bit of site work plasterers need. Seeing as monos dying a slow death I don't see the point of 3 phase in the future so much......portability, versatility and return on investment are more important than one trick ponys imo

Seeing as monos dying a slow death

i have to agree monos are dying a slow death,
i have seen some overpainted as they have lost their colour.
some beside the sea are covered in algae, the crevices in the finish are impossible to keep clean

It only looks slow if your comparing to three phase. Goodie hit the nail on the head. The l goes at a good pace, and yea it will spray acrylic.

Status
Not open for further replies.