Ritmo l slimline

Elite exteriors

Hi everyone I've heard these struggle with k-rend products I've got one on order and was wondering if anyone have had any issues
I'm basically troubleshooting before I run into any potential problems with the machine any info would be much appreciated thanks

What issues did you have buddy and did you manage to sort it
I hate k rend with a passion, but for dash receivers there's not many about.
No I didn't sort it,it kept clogging up. luckerly there was 4 of us on the job, as there always is with my dashing jobs. I pissed about cleaning the machine out whilst the other 3 put it on by hand.

To start pump with k-rend I prime mixing chamber as usual then add a little powder and mix it with a screwdriver in the bottom before fitting mixing paddle, it seems to help initial start up.

I hate k rend with a passion, but for dash receivers there's not many about.%
No I didn't sort it,it kept clogging up. luckerly there was 4 of us on the job, as there always is with my dashing jobs. I pissed about cleaning the machine out whilst the other 3 put it on by hand.
Yeah It's crap I point blank refuse to use it in summer time because will crack 100% of the time I'll occasionally use it in winter because of it's slow setting time overnight I was just wondering why the slimline struggles