Ritmo l plus wanted .......cash waiting .....also bennu gun pls.....

Members online

Head over to Facebook - 3 or 4 for sale on there

0BFB42A9-90CE-496E-802E-0D191E2305F4.png

Hey,
I'm looking for a ritmo l plus, and maybe a bennu too, anyone help, cash waiting.......£££££
They all sell so quickly if I ever see one for sale , have you tried Pft Scotland I’m sure I seen they had one in for sale

Thanks mate, I kinda guessed that, but you know how this game goes........bounce back wedge, but can't really do the job.........
Thats a smart machine for 5800 mate id be going for that... Ye i no mate fall outs are a big one running a rendering machine relationship breakdowns or one man running it all.. I can see problems quickly forming without a good team

Took 3 days to get registered on the machine site, he sold it , as to be expected in that condition, anyway, thanks fella....I'm still looking if you hear of anything......

Sox, been everywhere but here.......got a few monocouche jobs in the mix, a TC too, but can't promote what I don't have.
Going to jump in with a mate of a mate tomorrow who has just got his hands on a new ritmo L plus, see it work and might just use him to spray for me for nowuntil all the chancers start selling theirs to pay back the bounce back wedge ......

I’m selling mine due to retirement. Bought 3 years ago from PFT Northern In very good condition with compressor and gun to spray silicone render. £6500.00 or very nearest offer. Doncaster, Sheffield area.