Ritmo l on site

Hi
I have had my ritmo for a few months now only doing my own private work.i am going on site for the first time with it this week.has anyone out there had any trouble with it being 240?its a keep moat site I'm going on.i have been told it's not a problem but just want a bit ammo if questioned
Cheers dave

You can use 3 phase without problem. 230 with generator and method statement for plant use shouldn't be a problem. You might have some issues running it from cable, but not on all sites, actually if is armoured cable maybe none.

Hi
I have had my ritmo for a few months now only doing my own private work.i am going on site for the first time with it this week.has anyone out there had any trouble with it being 240?its a keep moat site I'm going on.i have been told it's not a problem but just want a bit ammo if questioned
Cheers dave
Not sure on the 240 cos we got a 110 machine but keep moat are a bit obsessed with ground contamination so everything has to have a drip tray under it and you need to sort your water out or else you'll end up with a big tub of green sludge