Ritmo L on eBay

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh go on then pray tell :)
LoL
well I have nailed anything down yet but I'm thinking I may buy a car transporter to move race cars/vintage or prestige motors or even just getting cars from one dealer to another, I have some connections in the motor trade which is seeing a surge at the mo. I've got to look in to it a lot more yet though.

L got more grunt and is marginally quicker with the heavier stuff. I see people on here saying 15 mtrs is enough line but can't get my head round that, first job I used it on I needed every metre it could give me. The vibrator is great for knocking the gear down and you can hear when it's getting low by the sound the vibrator makes. There basically the same except mine goes further and shakes. I like my pump and may keep it yet! I will not sell to lose money in it, the figure it's up for will set me to break even when it's offset within the annual rebate. I'm not a complete donut!

L got more grunt and is marginally quicker with the heavier stuff. I see people on here saying 15 mtrs is enough line but can't get my head round that, first job I used it on I needed every metre it could give me. The vibrator is great for knocking the gear down and you can hear when it's getting low by the sound the vibrator makes. There basically the same except mine goes further and shakes. I like my pump and may keep it yet! I will not sell to lose money in it, the figure it's up for will set me to break even when it's offset within the annual rebate. I'm not a complete donut!

:-0

Soz, couldnt resist............................:RpS_blushing:

Nick clark

A-picture-released-by-the-FBI-of-Boston-bombing-suspect-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-AFP_zps1dc41eda.jpg

Boston bomber

utf-8BZGRkLmpwZw.jpg

The likeness is frightening!

different subject, looowayyy rang me the other day asking if he could mix multi with sound coat. I of course said yes, the possibilities that can be mixed in a bucket are endless really. I wonder what would happen if he were to mix fertiliser with some other household ingredients...felt good to give back to society

Status
Not open for further replies.