Ritmo L hopper.

Members online

Jgreenplastering

Private Member
Anyone bought or made a decent extended hopper for the Ritmo?

Want to get down to 2 men on certain jobs but want a hopper to hold more bags in and save less trips when on top lift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have you tried bautec hoefer? I'm sure I've seen them in their site, I'm looking for a Monojet hopper but having no luck even tried getting one made but was told it was gonna be silly money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck with that

It's very quick and easy to do. Many guys who buy various machines off us do this with our recommendation.

We have the same issue as you with the extension hopper being over priced so have to find alternatives

In fact, out other fabricating company is currently making some for other machines, I will show you the images soon

Good luck with that

It's very quick and easy to do. Many guys who buy various machines off us do this with our recommendation.

We have the same issue as you with the extension hopper being over priced so have to find alternatives

In fact, our other fabricating company is currently making some for other machines, I will show you the images soon

Last edited:
Do you think a plasterer would make a serious saving by finding a decent fabricator, getting a design drawn, getting it made, getting it powder coated. ............or spending a couple of hours plastering

The ritmo ext hopper is an awkward looking thing so i doubt you would even get many fabricators interested in making a single unit

Attachments

• P00089793_Aufsatztrichter_RITMO.jpg
    P00089793_Aufsatztrichter_RITMO.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 390
Do you think a plasterer would make a serious saving by finding a decent fabricator, getting a design drawn, getting it made, getting it powder coated. ............or spending a couple of hours plastering

The ritmo ext hopper is an awkward looking thing so i doubt you would even get many fabricators interested in making a single unit

We don't push any hopper from the manufacturers due to the price. I'm afraid to say is over priced from the manufacturers. Its a fact Ian.

Yes I do honestly think something can be made quickly and that is also cost effective as we have done it and so have many of our customers.

I disagree because i dont think the average plasterer who has a machine will make a saving comparable to the time he needs to spend on it to get a finished product. You may make the saving because its your job to source these things. most the guys arent as interested as we are

ask the guys here which they prefer

a, ring a dealer, order a ext hopper, carry on working and earning
b Find a fabricator, make a design with all the dimensions etc, meet with fabricator (probably during work hours) get it made & powder coated

i dont disagree you have sorted some out with fabricators yourself at a better cost. For anyone else it would be a labour of love.

Nothing is cheap in machine plastering, and that includes the wages that can be earned. £365 is nothing if you don't have to pay a labourer to fill A machine.

I'd rather just buy stuff off Ian, and thus help him pay for his round the world cruises and flashy lifestyle.... :nocausagracia:

Anyone had any problems with the powder clogging because it is compacted under the weight?

In February we had Kilsaren clog in the hopper. Took a good prodding with a broom handle to free it. That was a full hopper, only two thirds full since.

Kilsaren mono is a very fine mono, no where near as course as others.