Ritmo L For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

stretch

After much deliberation I have decided to sell my Ritmo L 110v. Only had it for three months and has only done around 30 - 40 hours work, brand new and very shiny with the skim set, 2 sets of cables, water hoses etc.

If any one is interested message me or give me a bell, 07921 386369.

It just hasn't worked out for our gang, we had 3 large jobs lined up to use it on and if all went well we was going to buy another machine, but for various reasons 2 jobs have fell through, and the one we have left won't change the plaster to mp they just want multi, hand applied.

The rest is history as they say, shame cos the machine is brilliant. Just can't spend anymore time trying to promote it with the products.

If your going to spray multi. When you start spraying don't put the gun down just keep spraying till the set is on then wash out straight away

Hi all,

Thanks for the interest in the Ritmo.

Am getting quite a few requests for pictures so I will post on this thread tomorrow for those interested.

Cheers.

Do you need a gene for the ritmo to say render?

I have a 240v model and had no problems until I worked on a house with a very sensitive RCD breaker. I had to hire a genny at great expense so decided to biuy one off PFT Northern. I have since used it on a job where the customer refused us any power as they was out at work all day and currently on a site job with no power.

So allthough you might not need one it is handy to have one as back up. PFT Northern does a cracking deal on 7.5kva generators. Honda engines.

Hi all,

Here are the pictures of the Ritmo as promised.

The hoses are not caked in shite, it looks like that but they are in actual fact covered in plastic to keep them nice and shiny.

IMAG1048.jpg IMAG1049.jpg IMAG1050.jpg IMAG1052.jpg IMAG1053.jpg

There are two water butts as well, one large and one small both set up with Geka fittings they ate at the back of the picture also included.

After much deliberation I have decided to sell my Ritmo L 110v. Only had it for three months and has only done around 30 - 40 hours work, brand new and very shiny with the skim set, 2 sets of cables, water hoses etc.

If any one is interested message me or give me a bell, 07921 386369.
will this pump hardwall and renders or will it need a bigger comp can you email me your asking price please ljones1503@hotmail.com cheers

will this pump hardwall and renders or will it need a bigger comp can you email me your asking price please ljones1503@hotmail.com cheers

Handy to have for the smaller jobs or teams.

Did a gable last week at 18mm, the Ritmo did it fine but if I was doing site work all the time I would probably go 3 phrase. The Ritmo is ideal for my domestic jobs.

For all who showed an interested in my machine, just to let you all know or anyone else in the market for a firmly, it is still up for sale, but I have reduced the price considerably. It's been a while since I placed the add for it , and it hasn't been used any more so still virtually brand new. If anyone is interested give me a call or text. 07921 386369. The price is £4500 but no offers. This is a great price.

Status
Not open for further replies.