Ritmo L and general tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgreenplastering

Private Member
I'm going to be getting my machine in the next week or so off Ian and will be having my training.
Il will be listening to him and writing it down step by step how to use but I'm sure there are some tips or advice from the guys who use them day to day which aren't always covered by the training?

Just trying to get prepared for my first few jobs of using it when I'm sure there will be problems created by me no less.

Or just general advise on ways to clean them, parts that are maybe better replaced with different ones, spares that are good to have on the van etc.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a spare R/S you will need it at some point , we always have a new one in the van

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes same one you are getting...haven't used it for a year though we have been hand applying as haven't been able to get access with the machine/or too small to warrant using it...using it on a job in 2 weeks time. First couple of times using it are stressful, Ian is very good with the backup though. Allow plenty of time for cleaning it, at least an hour first couple of times and don't attempt a large area with your first spray, just do small panel.

Yes same one you are getting...haven't used it for a year though we have been hand applying as haven't been able to get access with the machine/or too small to warrant using it...using it on a job in 2 weeks time. First couple of times using it are stressful, Ian is very good with the backup though. Allow plenty of time for cleaning it, at least an hour first couple of times and don't attempt a large area with your first spray, just do small panel.
We set our machine up for 10 bags ! Lol , but I,m old

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes my anger levels reached a level I've not seen in a long time, it was hard not to beat the s**t out of it with the 2lb club hammer in its tool tray lol.
You may get on fine @Jgreenplastering I'd recommend getting a scaff strap mate.
So been there Rory !lol , as you know ,its alway something you are doing wrong !,that makes it worse !lol

I'm going to be getting my machine in the next week or so off Ian and will be having my training.
Il will be listening to him and writing it down step by step how to use but I'm sure there are some tips or advice from the guys who use them day to day which aren't always covered by the training?

Just trying to get prepared for my first few jobs of using it when I'm sure there will be problems created by me no less.

Or just general advise on ways to clean them, parts that are maybe better replaced with different ones, spares that are good to have on the van etc.

Cheers

Nice 1 mate
Get Ian to email you the ritmo set up guide
I used it for the first few months!!!

As long as you don't turn up in a hoodie and trackies..... We have a uniform code on my firm [emoji16][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]

Rob is a professional and always presents and conducts himself in an appropriate manner
images (77).jpg

If your on your own, without doubt film it somehow. Might fell stupid doing it, but there will be things you forget for sure

Before your training, go on youtube and watch how to set up the Ritmo L. You will then have some up front idea of what your trainer is talking about.

Pay attention on how to prime the mixing chamber.

the first couple of times setting it up do it without a crowd it always goes wrong when people are watching

Status
Not open for further replies.