ritmo K1

Status
Not open for further replies.

clivo

well guys, been getting on really well with the ritmo, no problems over the last week, been spraying K1, its a bit of a pain as you can never scratch back until next day ( unless you wanna do it in the dark) Can you scratch back any of the other monos more quickly ? Pain in the arse today, sheared off retaining eye that holds air bar in place, Labrador got material in it, tried to get out but it sheared off, ended up filing end of thread so I could just get air bar back thro , do I need a whole new gun or is it just the end piece ? ian have you got spare ?

i got em in stock. the gun is available or all the parts are. Weber will go off same day this time of year and get quicker as temps rise. get it on by 10 and your rubbing by 1

As said mate ,we only use weber , but bang it on ,same day :RpS_thumbup: , some will say it is no good ,but ah ho

ian, can you send me out the end of the gun with the threaded eye on please, let me know how much and I will put it in your account. cheers clive

been spraying and ruling off, spating etc myself as got so much work had to put other two guys on different jobs, be glad to get back to three of us :RpS_angry:

No we've had sun and good temps for last 2 weeks. We were using late spray early scrape.

I started a thread on here to see who was getting same day coz it was half 6pm when we were spraying. Anyway day after we changed to same day and it was fine. Start at 7am.

Its all over now tho 4days of solid heavy rain. Next week back on it fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.