Ritmo for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
ok gents the time has come for the ritmo to go to a new home. I have.......

ritmo plus m 240v
8kva generator
15m air and render hose with gun
20m power cable
spray finish setup - 15m air and thin coat hose with spray gun.
water pump with water hoses
cleaning hose

this setup costs approx 7k plus vat so 8.5k inc vat

im looking for 4.5k + vat

What you recon to the skimming mate? are you using bg spray ? My machine dont do finish but looking at the knauf gear (deco) it might do some of those (MP of course it does spray already)

doing mainly mono now. looking for a bigger machine

What you gonna get ? a monojet would be a natural progression - gravity fed like the ritmo and similar start up, but with the machine head of a G4/5 for the pumping distance.

that said there are a few g4/5's coming up on ripbay alot these days.

we have a minijet turbo gti XE version. mint bit of kit:RpS_biggrin:

im not sure yet tbh. wouldnt mind a change from the gravity fed, but also depends on what comes up. i am finding putzmeisters quite appealing for some reason

What you recon to the skimming mate? are you using bg spray ? My machine dont do finish but looking at the knauf gear (deco) it might do some of those (MP of course it does spray already)
Not to sure yet to be honest. Only had it spraying BG spray finish properly for a week. Got a 3 bed to spray out next week im sure its all going to go sweet now its spraying properly.

im not sure yet tbh. wouldnt mind a change from the gravity fed, but also depends on what comes up. i am finding putzmeisters quite appealing for some reason

I know what you mean about the gravity fed. But once its going it is a good as any other. The star wheel would be easier on start up.

I have a mono jet and find it easy to get around and dismantle. We had to get it up onto a scaffold last year and the heaviest part was the motor.

Not got a job so far for it this year. Got a house provisionally for May but no contract returned as yet so I will believe it when I get the contract. Since my fall out with Weber over the job what went wrong last year my prices have had to go up as my new supplier is a bit more expensive + carriage and longer setting times mean higher labour costs.

Plus if the property is not in a sound structural condition I won't apply mono, it cracks to easily.

Not to sure yet to be honest. Only had it spraying BG spray finish properly for a week. Got a 3 bed to spray out next week im sure its all going to go sweet now its spraying properly.

Problem with the new mixing shaft, got the old ritmo m one in it now and seems to be working sweet :RpS_laugh:

Ill buy a ritmo m mixing shaft instead of the new powercoat one . I'm sure PFT will sort it all out by that stage. Anyways shouldnt really be discussing this on nicks for sale thread. His sprays finish fine and I don't want to be putting anyone of this excellent machine.

Yep the putzmeister mp25 is a tasty bit of kit. Quite compact and it has a novel swing movement like the hand on a clock of the whole mixing/motor assembly so it goes in lower vans no probs. Was cheap too.... around 4.5k plus vat a while back.

Don't know 100% so if i'm gossiping, sorry!
I have been told my 2 people that putzmeister are quitting with electric machines.

Nick There's a cheap putzmeister on eBay

Does you're ritmo spray adhesive coats and texture coats or will it need the bigger compressor, have you ever tried spraying adhesive coats?

Nick There's a cheap putzmeister on eBay

Does you're ritmo spray adhesive coats and texture coats or will it need the bigger compressor, have you ever tried spraying adhesive coats?

iv got the bigger compressor, just not the texturing gun. so yeah it sprays textures. you mean like basecoats/adhesive??

Yep the putzmeister mp25 is a tasty bit of kit. Quite compact and it has a novel swing movement like the hand on a clock of the whole mixing/motor assembly so it goes in lower vans no probs. Was cheap too.... around 4.5k plus vat a while back.

you ever used one??

spoke to him the other day. i think hes sold it. hes only got a putzmeister mp22 atm

The putzmeister MP22 is as good as the monojet. It uses the PFT R+S's. Breaks down to 3 sections. It fits in a Transit connect size van.

pftmonojetman on here has one or he did? I bought his Monojet which is a decent piece of kit.

i have been thinking seriously about a ritmo recently, have you ever had any probs with site agents with regards to the 240v thing? also i mainly do internal work but really need to get clued up on spraying externals, is the ritmo not upto spraying whole houses or you just looking for more power?

nick

The putzmeister MP22 is as good as the monojet. It uses the PFT R+S's. Breaks down to 3 sections. It fits in a Transit connect size van.

pftmonojetman on here has one or he did? I bought his Monojet which is a decent piece of kit.

Great machine the Monojet. Is it still earning for you John?
I was using a Monojet when i worked for Winstanleys too but they had a digital caddy which looked a bit confusing so i just used to use the normal one.

i have been thinking seriously about a ritmo recently, have you ever had any probs with site agents with regards to the 240v thing? also i mainly do internal work but really need to get clued up on spraying externals, is the ritmo not upto spraying whole houses or you just looking for more power?

nick

nope never had any problems. if ur using a 240 plug u just need an inline breaker. i personally run through a 3 phase plug with 1 live wired in.

with regards to spraying external, its not as quick as a 3 phase but we still managed to spray 70ish bags of parex the other afternoon. i just want a more powerful machine as im doing mono most of the time now and could do with a little extra pumping distance

does it pump potatoes??

i just tracked down another mono mix so il stick to that just need a genny now, yours sounds a good deal though I'm sure it won't hang about. if it does just promote yourself on youtube spraying in your speedos.

Why are they alright with 3 phase isn't it more dangerous than 240?

coz theyre all ***** as far as i can make out. if its yellow its fine. blue they have a fit until u explain to them the law and then they shill out, red, double the power and would blow your head off, fine. but silos are 3 phase and 240 and thats fine. a lot of hire hoovers and the like are 240.

Status
Not open for further replies.