Ritmo extension lead

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigsby

TPF Special Forces
Question for you 240v Ritmo users. Is there a minimum size extension cable required for these little machines.

Been using my Monojet today which is not much bigger than a Ritmo but needs a 3 phrase genny. We are still dabbling with the idea of getting a Ritmo but realised we will still have a full truck full of gear to cart around except the 225kg generator. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Anyone know of a motor being broke for spares? My lab went and smashed the air pressure dial on the caddy today. Think it is the air pressure it was dark.

Hi rigsby, mine came with a 25 mtr cable,I think that is just a standered length that they come with.

There 25 metrrs standard i think but no where near as big and heavy as the 3 phase cables you carry with you,There not much thicker than a standard extension lead.
Question for you 240v Ritmo users. Is there a minimum size extension cable required for these little machines.

Been using my Monojet today which is not much bigger than a Ritmo but needs a 3 phrase genny. We are still dabbling with the idea of getting a Ritmo but realised we will still have a full truck full of gear to cart around except the 225kg generator. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Anyone know of a motor being broke for spares? My lab went and smashed the air pressure dial on the caddy today. Think it is the air pressure it was dark.

I bought a load of cable and made up a range of leads including 5, 10, 15, 20 etc all fit neatly into a small gorilla tub. If you mean can you run it off a normal extension lead then thats not advisable.

standard supplied with 25 mt. i have used it with 50mts. gotta be at least 2:5mm
rigs if ur fed up lugging all that kit u allready have the answer

It blows fuses inside the ritmo if you don't.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

So an extension cable what is at least 2.5mm core. A bit like house wire then. My standard cable is 1.5mm.

The comp was cutting out last time I couldn't find why cos it wasn't tripping leccy but maybe it was that. Anyway I will try thicker cables to see how it goes

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.