ritmo 110v

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
parted company wiv gene. ive got a full time jobatm but im geting alot ov work to price for suply and fix quite big jobs to. gna go down the route i think

it can do pretty much the same as your G4 lee, as well as spraying skimming, it cant do it as quick and wont pump as far but it comes with 15m of hose which is plenty for internal works, will also spray monocouche. good little machines and a lot easier and lighter to move around site

Yeah Wen i seen yours i liked it coz ov the size . Will a 110v run of the big site tranny from the 32 amp socket

Cost us just over 9k including the genny mate.

It runs fine of a site tranny using the 32amp socket so far. Also runs fine of a 5kva tranny connected to 240v if needed.

Its very quick to setup and quick to clean. Its splits up in to 3 easy sections with no tools and each section is easyliy carried by one man. We set ours up in a house and it stays where it is most of the time, so in the morning up and running in 5 mins

The skimming side of things is great if you embrace new tools and the new finish. Its never a 1 man job though, 2 minimum but better with 2 spreads and a lab. On smaller houses with lots of small rooms ect i dont think its any quicker but is physically less draining. On larger house you laughing.

Check currierplasting youtube channel for some vids and see what you think

Well i already use a big spat to flatten of n e way. Thinkin of gettin one for skimin and smsller jobs and just keepin the the g4 for renders and big jobs lije schools and stuf

Not its a Speedskim. Have you tried any BG spray finish? It likes plastic. Steel will tear it unless its well lined with water.

Yeah Wen i seen yours i liked it coz ov the size . Will a 110v run of the big site tranny from the 32 amp socket

it will run off a site tranny on a 16amp plug but make sure the tranny is not chocca or someone is running other thursty machines like chop saws or welders

it will run off a site tranny on a 16amp plug but make sure the tranny is not chocca or someone is running other thursty machines like chop saws or welders
As above it does work but we found it a right hassle. People disconnecting us, tripping the whole box out. If you bash a 32 amp plug on the end of it no one else seems to use them and they are on their own circuit.

Does that mean all the holes in the other boxes could be filled and you won't get a drain in power from the 32 amp socket?

Does that mean all the holes in the other boxes could be filled and you won't get a drain in power from the 32 amp socket?
Yep I think so, we have used it.when all 4 16amps where in use and it had no effect on them.It only draws 3-4amps when running anyways

Site box or a 5 kva tranny on residentials, the genny is only needed if power fails halfway through a gable etc

Status
Not open for further replies.