rip plasterman

Members online

Same knobhead :)
True, I still here to help in any way I can brothers , heart and soul is everything, tbh I feel reborn, a freedom , like a fresh start for the future so please join with me , raise your glasses ,
To the future , mudda Pucka's

I can say anything I like now,COME ON

Whooopoooohhhhh :bananas:
:frenetico:
Lets Partieeeeeeeee :bailando:

True, I still here to help in any way I can brothers , heart and soul is everything, tbh I feel reborn, a freedom , like a fresh start for the future so please join with me , raise your glasses ,

IMG_0400.JPG

You get the new job or sacked from the other?

Why couldn't you before? My user name is the name I go by in "real" life. Still say what I like. If you can't be true yo yourself, what's the point of anything?
I always "real" bro
Just didn't realise the power of Tpf , having business name and mixing it with pleasure of being on forum , my details all come up on search engine for work then right underneath was me forum rants off me profile , no big deal but thought it best to go underground on forum so no customers can see what I really think about all of them.
Always wear my sleeve on my heart and always will, how was I to know when signed up the forum it would take over my life, gripped me by the balls and won't let go.
Got my priorities in order now
Tpf first
Rest of life second
:numberone:

I always "real" bro
Just didn't realise the power of Tpf , having business name and mixing it with pleasure of being on forum , my details all come up on search engine for work then right underneath was me forum rants off me profile , no big deal but thought it best to go underground on forum so no customers can see what I really think about all of them.
Always wear my sleeve on my heart and always will, how was I to know when signed up the forum it would take over my life, gripped me by the balls and won't let go.
Tpf first
Rest of life second
When I was at school I had a Saturday job in Ratners the Jewellers (don't know if anyone remembers that shop), they were the most successful British Jewellery shop until the owner Gerald Ratner dropped a bombshell and said all the jewellery was 'cheap crap'....his business crashed and he turned into a gibbering wreck - lol

I always "real" bro
Tpf first
Rest of life second
So you took kitchens approach.
Anyway, welcome aboard Vince [emoji106]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I always "real" bro
Tpf first
Rest of life second
Sleeve on my heart..:LOL:

Come on Vincey what really happened,are all your UNI FINISH jobs starting to fall off the non PVA ed walls and ceilings.It was never going to work,just like the Sinclair C5,purple carrots for kids and upside down Christmas trees(made her take it back and she still got the house!!!!!! )

Come on Vincey what really happened,are all your UNI FINISH jobs starting to fall off the non PVA ed walls and ceilings.It was never going to work,just like the Sinclair C5,purple carrots for kids and upside down Christmas trees(made her take it back and she still got the house!!!!!! )
Before I started plastering about 6 years ago I had my rental house rewired, I skimmed it all without pva as didnt realise it needed it....not a crack or come away yet....not the greatest plastering of all time but I was only only young and didnt have the money to pay for a proper job

Before I started plastering about 6 years ago I had my rental house rewired, I skimmed it all without pva as didnt realise it needed it....not a crack or come away yet....not the greatest plastering of all time but I was only only young and didnt have the money to pay for a proper job

Really ?? I don't believe you

Sorry late getting back to you all, firstly I must thank you all for this out pouring of support and got to say it's heart warming to read all this good will from fellow members,
Stay true,keep it real, one love to all of yah,respect
:birra:Here's to evolution and the future

I just sometimes wonder how different my life might of been had petes dad actually managed to teach me physics properly :sick:.
he always said I'd amount to nothing he was spot on (y).

I always "real" bro
Tpf first
Rest of life second
Fair enough change your name but why are you talking like a f**k**g chavvy idiot rather than just an idiot?

Reactions: s61
So your going undercover..changing your identity, so customers don't see the link between the plasterman and Vincey??!!!

Then you post selfie!?!?:muyenojado:....
Time for a rethink vinceyman:endesacuerdo:

Oh vincyplazflex,what's the grey looking plaster your using,or have they been painted that colour.Plus I think in the future you should try wearing a different wig and those fake teeth don't fool anyone on here(Alan Carr)