rich farmer

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hector

day 1, doing a job for a farmer reskimming couple of rooms bits of patching etc, day 3 almost done everything going okay farmer tells me he is worth 3 million pounds, i think good for you all the best no animosity, day 4 he pays me all is well in the world, day 5 go back to finsh off, farmers wife comes over makes me a cup of tea, after 10 minutes small talk about the new rooms etc she suddenly and unexpectandley says i dont love him , i have been seeing somebody else for the last year, and i am going to tell him today when he comes homes at 2 pm that i am leaving him.then she bursts into tears, so there i am patting her on the shoulder saying there there everything will be okay, but at the same time thinking i do not want to be here when he gets home, so i quickly and i mean quickly get away soon as i can, all i could think of was this poor farmer coming home and being told this

good job your werent still being supportive to her when the farmer got home he might of thought it was you who had been slipping her one in the hay bales..............:-0 or cumming on her hay bales.....which ever you prefer H...........:RpS_thumbup:

you should have gave her your business card and tell her if she wants any skimming doing in the new house to give you a bell,

Get her pumped H!!! You missed a trick there:RpS_sneaky:........... Or go back, console the farmer etc,shoulder to cry on, help him spend his mound of cash:rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.