Reveals

carys

Porch need dashing. 1 inch reveal one side of door nothing on other side. no reveal at all not even half inch and it blown becouse they have tried to build reveal up. Any idea before I tell you my idea to see if you agree! Ha.., By the way dash is getting painted.

Porch need dashing. 1 inch reveal one side of door nothing on other side. no reveal at all not even half inch and it blown becouse they have tried to build reveal up. Any idea before I tell you my idea to see if you agree! Ha.., By the way dash is getting painted.
Just bed the bead out to match the other side

Haven't got picture I've left! Nothing much you can do. Only way start the porch again not doing that! My idea ws to put stop bead on reveals then he can put plastic bead on reveal 1inch to half inch reveal not hold with double glaze door geting wacked by kids

Haven't got picture I've left! Nothing much you can do. Only way start the porch again not doing that! My idea ws to put stop bead on reveals then he can put plastic bead on reveal 1inch to half inch reveal not hold with double glaze door geting wacked by kids
Go back and take one.

Freehand it

Why not build it up with beckerboard or whatever until you reach a ok thickness to scratch an top coat dash. Obviously need the correct material to go over beckerboard.