Retro Expo - Birmingham 30th Oct to 1st Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runswithscissors

Private Member
Hi Guys

I am not involved in this one, but guess some of you guys chasing Greendeal work (both internal insulation / board and skim work and EWI) might be interested.Welcome to Retro Expo - Registration is now open! - Retro Expo, the UKs only dedicated event for the Retrofit Market. 30 October - 1 November 2012, NEC Birmingham

I was under the impression that some of the render system suppliers were going to be exhibiting as well..... can't see anyone on the floor plan yet though...

Free admission anyway

ive got information on this but it looked more for the renewals market as opposed to the external rendering side, as with most of these type of seminars,its a lot of waffle,and large companies trying to get in.if i recall from the original green deal manifesto, as the origins state that as part of green deal they will upgrade 20 odd million domestic properties will be upgraded ie rendering, solar panels etc by 2040 if i recall.
the figures are pie in the sky and as goverments change between now and then im sure it will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.