Retirement gift ideas needed!

James Quinn

Hi Guys,

Don’t know if this allowed to be posted here or not but thought I would ask anyway.
Recently one of my good friends and also my old mentor back in the day, has hung up his trowels to enjoy the fruits of his labour by retiring from the trade. He really has made such a difference to me, not just as a plasterer but also as a person. With this being the case, I want to buy him some sort of plastering memorabilia for him to keep to remember his days as a spread. Only problem is though I don’t know what this something is! Don’t suppose any of you guys have any ideas of what I could get him??

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi Guys,

Don’t know if this allowed to be posted here or not but thought I would ask anyway.
Recently one of my good friends and also my old mentor back in the day, has hung up his trowels to enjoy the fruits of his labour by retiring from the trade. He really has made such a difference to me, not just as a plasterer but also as a person. With this being the case, I want to buy him some sort of plastering memorabilia for him to keep to remember his days as a spread. Only problem is though I don’t know what this something is! Don’t suppose any of you guys have any ideas of what I could get him??

Wheel barow with flowers!

Hi Guys,

Memorabilia my arse. Its plastering not 22 years in the grenadier guards.

Get him a penis hoopla set.

Its a good prize.

s-l400.jpg

Very good chance he be dead in a few weeks it's what generally what happens when you stop! So if you order flowers now could double up as a funeral present :oops:

Bore off ya has been w**k*r doosh bag come over and I'll show you pussy hole
No you won't. You're a funny looking dwarf who rides a bicycle to work.

And you're not ripped.

You're about as stable as marshy-ten-milfs.

You're not very good with money and you're not very good at plastering.

Can't remember.

Probably that fat lesbian that you were labouring for.

The one that gave you the heave ho a couple of years back
Ah yes…. and life has been one big spiral downwards ever since for me, whilst the last I heard she has blazed trails of glory…. :coffe:

Ah yes…. and life has been one big spiral downwards ever since for me, whilst the last I heard she has blazed trails of glory…. :coffe:
Listen. We all make mistakes in life. I'm sure you realise now that you should have learned a bit quicker,worked a bit faster, lost a bit of weight and been better at putting makeup on

But theres still (a bit) of time before youre 40 so what if she is making a fortune?

You can do it

Listen. We all make mistakes in life. I'm sure you realise now that you should have learned a bit quicker,worked a bit faster, lost a bit of weight and been better at putting makeup on

But theres still (a bit) of time before youre 40 so what if she is making a fortune?

You can do it
Thanks Steve, I’m so motivated now! I can do this!! I’m going to try really hard to be just as successful ….. I might even fix my hair …. And who knows, maybe one day I can get a job at Tesco fixing doors an stuff too!