retired at 39

They'd steal your passport, identity and dignity, then f**k you off, just saying.
But I have a particular set of skills mun
Liam Neeson Good Luck GIF

Too be fair, it is cold as f**k ! Its ok though, for me anyway, because I'm hard as f**k and didn't even
notice ! :)
Even my truck struggled to start at 7am n its hard as f**k too !
Chucking muck in these temps you need to be an alchemists with all the chemicals and antifreeze stuff you gotta add ! Plus Hessian curtains and cost of parafine for turbo heater and stuff.
Cold fek my knees up too, so don't need it ,
Screw you guys I'm going home, to hibernate !:frio:
Comedy Central Lightning GIF by South Park

Ford transit crew cab tipper it's paid it's way no prob, but getting a transit custom in new year cos winding down a bit so don't need truck.
Don't do it mate ! It will feel like hell ! I'm on my second LWB High Top Tranny. Full G&H Roofrack and back ladder. F*****g brilliant !

If you get a wee shitty van after having a proper van.
Gonna check out a few vans first but always had Ford cos easy for parts, but not to work on these days. Trucks getting on a bit but in great nick so I've kept it longer than needed, it was handy to roll up on small jobs with sack of sand and mixer on back etc, and cab boarded out for tools n stuff.
Newer vans more hassle I suppose with brain running everything and hard to work on, but should be cheaper tax and mpg ?

I've had all the different size trany vans but prefer semi high tops. No need for ladder n can stand on back wheel if need to reach over .

Gonna check out a few vans first but always had Ford cos easy for parts, but not to work on these days. Trucks getting on a bit but in great nick so I've kept it longer than needed, it was handy to roll up on small jobs with sack of sand and mixer on back etc, and cab boarded out for tools n stuff.
Newer vans more hassle I suppose with brain running everything and hard to work on, but should be cheaper tax and mpg ?
I've always bought a van to run into the ground with cash. Is only a means to an end in my book....

I've always bought a van to run into the ground with cash. Is only a means to an end in my book....
Agreed I've done it with most of them but truck lasting well and low mileage, wax oil andshults sprayed under it every few years helped, plus only I drive it.
Last tipper I had had welded patches on patches and mate wouldn't mot it anymore, needed new chassis, but before I scrapped it I tried my luck in local paper n a guy wanted it to pick up sand for house he was building , I told him it needed a C section girder welded across underneath as it was on last legs.
I saw it dumped on roundabout few months later folded in half ! He didn't sort it out ! :buitre:

Agreed I've done it with most of them but truck lasting well and low mileage, wax oil andshults sprayed under it every few years helped, plus only I drive it.
Last tipper I had had welded patches on patches and mate wouldn't mot it anymore, needed new chassis, but before I scrapped it I tried my luck in local paper n a guy wanted it to pick up sand for house he was building , I told him it needed a C section girder welded across underneath as it was on last legs.
I saw it dumped on roundabout few months later folded in half ! He didn't sort it out ! :buitre:
Class !

I've had all the different size trany vans but prefer semi high tops. No need for ladder n can stand on back wheel if need to reach over .
I’ve always had transits but changed to a vw mwb hi roof crafter about a month back and doubt I’ll ever buy another ford now. I’ve always wandered why the vw fanboys stroke each others cocks now I know, not saying I’m gonna do it but I understand lol. The custom used to cost around £140 to fill and I’d get around 280 miles, the crafter costs around £106 and I get 360 miles roughly

I’ve always had transits but changed to a vw mwb hi roof crafter about a month back and doubt I’ll ever buy another ford now. I’ve always wandered why the vw fanboys stroke each others cocks now I know, not saying I’m gonna do it but I understand lol. The custom used to cost around £140 to fill and I’d get around 280 miles, the crafter costs around £106 and I get 360 miles roughly
Not as pretty as the Ford though ? :coffe:

Working mainly outside last couple of days, had a new challenge for me, trug of building sand from inside my shed was frozen solid, couldn't break it. Luckily the part-bags sharp sand and cement in the same trug were ok, well the sand needed breaking but it mixed up ok. Seemed go off and set before it froze.

I have worked out what I need to retire and it was on target for 45.... but the cost of living and inflation is playing a little havoc with it :D

A spread sheet is key and also not being a flash c**t...
Fiat currency + inflation =permanent slavery

Ooh that would be nice imagine it wouldn't take too long for all those calases on your hands to disappear must be awfully rough on the gash! I worked in a factory for 20 years licking stamps before those damn robot's came on the scene! f**k you china!!