Retarder

Members online

Jgreenplastering

Private Member
Anyone use any sort of retarder through there ritmo or machine?

Going to spray Monorex overnight for first time and spraying over Parmurex base coat. Usually spray over Monogris which holds for ages but a bit weary on the Parmurex.
It's a 50m2 gable so can't afford it to set to hard and have to re do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone use any sort of retarder through there ritmo or machine?

Going to spray Monorex overnight for first time and spraying over Parmurex base coat. Usually spray over Monogris which holds for ages but a bit weary on the Parmurex.
It's a 50m2 gable so can't afford it to set to hard and have to re do!

I did a k1 job this week around 40m2 we started spraying at 2 finished at 4 and came back at 8am and its was still wet on the stop bead at the bottom perfect for the I bar

I did a k1 job this week around 40m2 we started spraying at 2 finished at 4 and came back at 8am and its was still wet on the stop bead at the bottom perfect for the I bar

What were you spraying over though mate?

very little suction with parmurex, steady away on the aft then get there in the morning, mind your in the south, temps may be higher, I'm in the frozen north, today I saw an icicle falloff my flat cap and land on my whippet. :(

very little suction with parmurex, steady away on the aft then get there in the morning, mind your in the south, temps may be higher, I'm in the frozen north, today I saw an icicle falloff my flat cap and land on my whippet. :(
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] was that while your went for your morning walk in your 30acre grounds?

I thought it was cold this morning when I went into the coal shed for some coal. Still, get the back boiler going so water is hot for when I get home.

Tin Bath takes a full hot water cylinder full of water, so me and mrs R share.

Got the hot water bottles out last night.

I thought it was cold this morning when I went into the coal shed for some coal. Still, get the back boiler going so water is hot for when I get home.

Tin Bath takes a full hot water cylinder full of water, so me and mrs R share.

Got the hot water bottles out last night.
Don't leave the tin bath outside, the gypos will have it away for scrap. :nocausagracia: