Respect to beddy donut man

Status
Not open for further replies.

grump

FairPlay to Steve for bringing the donuts the wallcrete training today, best donut I've ever had!

warriors wallcrete training is spot on, you have given us some new inspiration for the plastering trade and looking forward to getting on it. :RpS_thumbsup:

Fair play beddy,get your priorities right:RpS_thumbup:
where you the only one considerate enough to bring some goodies to the party?:rolleyes)

Cant believe you lads fell for the beddy doughnut trick............put it this way. them doughnuts never had a hole in them when he bought them..............:RpS_wink: bet they had a nice testicle shaped hole in the middle when he handed them out..................:RpS_laugh:

Cant believe you lads fell for the beddy doughnut trick............put it this way. them doughnuts never had a hole in them when he bought them..............:RpS_wink: bet they had a nice testicle shaped hole in the middle when he handed them out..................:RpS_laugh:
You need help Arti :-0

Sorry mate. If you come up to ours ill get the missus to give you a chew as a way of apology. She's shite and lacks enthusiasm so don't go out your way for it

Lol he told you aswelll then :RpS_laugh:
hahaha nice one beddy ya dirty bugger didnt think you'd really do it ffs :RpS_lol:

I bet steve didn't have any did he?
Mind you his nob cheese & nob juice was wiped all over them ffs :RpS_scared:

Surprisingly there were some left at the end of the day.

I had one for breakfast this morning. The filling was apple.

I think.

JJ do you even look in the mirror any more !! Or have you not got any big enough in your house. Now look what you've done , you've brought me down to your level, talking of which, you do remind me of Yuslis

Paul is it true what you told yesterday? That lee only had yuslis work for him so he can do the tops of the walls and lee can do the skirting lines

Paul is it true what you told yesterday? That lee only had yuslis work for him so he can do the tops of the walls and lee can do the skirting lines

Yes it's true :RpS_thumbup:

As Yuslis would say- "Size dosent matters, now go & sucks my goats white hairy balls"

Status
Not open for further replies.