Reply to a thread email notifications

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
no mate :RpS_crying:
not going to my google email page or to my outlook either

right the e3mail I sent yesterday was a fail.... it is going to take over a week to get sent to all members...

And I am already receiving abuse from people who obviously are not wanting to be part of teh forum....

Danny

nope it was ACE

I have now removed him from the site :)

I cant find a reason why you are not receiving emails... can you check your spam folder?

Cheers

Danny

ye danny ive checked both outlook and gmail spam folder, ive checked my settings on here too and it says instant notifications are checked. Do you want me to email you my log in details so you can check it over? I TRUST YOU :RpS_wink: i thinks:RpS_unsure:

I dont think I will need to as I can see your settings in the admin dashboard....

I am chatting to support at teh moment to see what is the problem

Danny

danny ive just got an email from you, heres some of it, dont know why it says Hello 5497 though

It didnt go to my filtered box where all the forum replies go to though, saying that it wouldnt because its from a different addy :RpS_unsure:

Hello 5497,

I would like to make a few welcomes to the Plasterers Forum.

Firstly to Wallcrete who have been active on the Plasterers Forum for a couple of months now and the stone effect render is proving to be very popular with our members so you should come and take a look. WALLCRETE decorative wall rendering

The other company to join the Plasterers Forum takes a little more explaining......................................................................................................

That ace was a prick anyway. He was 'manchesterplasterer' or something similar. He's the one who took pics of himself sat alone at his computer popping e's.

danny ive just got an email from you, heres some of it, dont know why it says Hello 5497 though

It didnt go to my filtered box where all the forum replies go to though, saying that it wouldnt because its from a different addy :RpS_unsure:

Hello 5497,

I would like to make a few welcomes to the Plasterers Forum.

Firstly to Wallcrete who have been active on the Plasterers Forum for a couple of months now and the stone effect render is proving to be very popular with our members so you should come and take a look. WALLCRETE decorative wall rendering

The other company to join the Plasterers Forum takes a little more explaining......................................................................................................

Yeah the 5497 is my mistake I told it to include your id not your username....lol

Are you still not getting email notifications?

Danny

When the forum changed to .com I had emails when I received pm's & for threads i was on etc, then it stopped ages ago, but now I only receive emails for pm's.
Not that im bothered like :RpS_biggrin:

ive got some this morning but i dont think ive got them all, for example there isnt any there for this thread

rpc73 did you use to get any at all? was just wondering that you might not ticked the right box when you registered

I only joined over weekend and have only started one thread but I have not recieved any notifications from that thread

Everybody should have got the plasterers forum email now.... It was sent to everbody and i think it was sent.

Good news that you are starting to receive them now.keep me updated
Danny

Cheers danny
Rpc if you have a word with danny he will prob tslk you through the settings

Was that the 1 abut TJC scrim tape.

Yeah you said that he had the proper stuff in van but he said he canny find it :RpS_biggrin:

And the one you said - drinking irn bru turned his hair....errr..... strawberry blonde :RpS_unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.