repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwi

evening lads been giving the machines a good go the past few weeks trying to not let them beat me been doing most with the ritmo but had a big mono job come in so i unleashed the m-300 but i continue to get the same problem with it after set up she just wont add water i don't no if the regulator is done but last time it done this i just stripped it down and cleaned filters and it was running sweet today happened again so me thinks i need to get someone who knows the ins and outs of these machines . now i live in the middle of nowhere and taking a day off to take to Les or markhams is impossible . so does anyone no of any mobile engineers or any other options apart from ebay ;D

simple or monkey will come and see you for f**k all they love machines they have no interest in selling them, just like to look after the lads who own machines coz they have this desire to help anyone with a machine and for that i take my hat off to them they can be contacted on www.ukplasteringmachines.co.uk ;)

You can have the machine collected if you put it on a pallet and it could be worked on whilst you are still earning money. Probably earning more than the fannymeister will be earning because he has yet to earn enough in plastering to warrant a few grand on a machine to earn even more money i'm sure his misses wont let him buy one either because she is always unsattisfied with everything from his s*x skills to his weak earning power but i am not 100% if its true and i dont know how to put those funny faces up yet

You cant argue with a service like that , thats a very generous offer markham (dont actually know what your name is ) but you might regret saying it as he lives in scotland, but fairplay to youmate

Monkey has offered me loads of times to come along with them for a few days , but taking time off from work is impossible at the moment he has also helped me out countless times over the phone even on sundays so I don't think that comment was very fair . Thank also to gary from markhams ill be in touch mate as I've broke my mixing chamber

As far as I no they are no longer dealers they do run m-techs but weather they will do repairs for other people ??

As said before less the only people I have delt with is yourself and gary from markhams its not just a case of getting the machine fixed I want to be showed how to fix and identify the problem 9ause let's face it these machines can make us look like a real plank

who said we were going to Scotland to fix machines? I said we go to Glasgow allot and can call in whilst we are passing. Why would anyone need to question why we do business in Scotland? Very strange me thinks !!!!!!!

O and we are in Nottinghamshire, not Yorkshire lol.

pwi - Ian Gracie is worth contacting and i am sure he would be happy to look at it for you mate, i have there number if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.