Repairing scratches in k rend

Members online

liamj_6

Hi
What’s happened is I had xmas string lights down the corners of the house wall and by them blowing in wind have scratched the k rend, it’s not deep indents but wondering could they be rubbed out or will it be a big job, I’ll take a pic to show what’s going on

thanks

7049EC12-34AD-4038-8B7F-D6D4FBD97CD7.jpeg

Sounds like monocouche and the lights have scratched the surface and made those areas look lighter in appearance, must have been heavy lights, you can buy k rend colour enhancer probably end up having to do the whole building though just to get rid of scratches

I’ve been looking at the k rend colour enhance prior to this, I’m a gardener and on a job where raised planters were done in wrong colour the guys used colour enhance, maintenance wise it’s a uniform colour and any mud or dirt just washes off, my house was only done in October but already I’m getting the run lines under Cills so when weather is better was going to apply colour enhance to lot, our render was Weber will k rend colour enhance be ok on this.

I’ve been looking at the k rend colour enhance prior to this, I’m a gardener and on a job where raised planters were done in wrong colour the guys used colour enhance, maintenance wise it’s a uniform colour and any mud or dirt just washes off, my house was only done in October but already I’m getting the run lines under Cills so when weather is better was going to apply colour enhance to lot, our render was Weber will k rend colour enhance be ok on this.
Weber do a similar product

A little trick I learned from rendit actually minor problems like scratches and stuff is to get a stiff brush (not wire brush or plastic) and you can rub them out most of the time.

Obviously providing it's not been on months and started to weather

I was on a job and the customer who was an old school friend of mine was having the window frames sprayed after we'd not long since done the white mono.

They got overspray all over it and so pretty nasty scratches where they tried to dig it out to hide some of it before I stopped them.

Not wanting to get involved with the repair because I actually wasn't sure myself 100% What to do for the best I got rendit to come and have a look and do the work.

Then ended up getting to know a couple of tricks