Renovation plaster

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most branches don't stock it but can get it next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use shitloads of it. What make is the travis one or is it on about dricoat which i wouldn't really class as a renovating plaster

Cheltenham branch stock limelite. There the only 1's I know that stock it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The limelite version by Tarmac which Travis sell ,u can't get it now ,Tarmac had a bust up so parex step in and they are doing renovation plaster which emery a builders merchants are selling :baba::aburrido::bailando:

Is it quicker to use renovation plaster or something? A good waterpoofer will stop the passage of salts.

Why don't you just use sand and cement with waterproofer?
Cos it's a shite insulator and causes cold spots specially on external walls which leads to condensation issues

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Cos it's a shite insulator and causes cold spots specially on external walls which leads to condensation issues

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Ok...Personally I always dry line external walls with insulation boards.

Use shitloads of it. What make is the travis one or is it on about dricoat which i wouldn't really class as a renovating plaster
iv never used it before, with the renovation plaster am I right in saying you use it like you would putting thistle bonding on the walls (with out the pva) same goes for the finishing plaster? i.e lime finish plaster - multifinish ??

Status
Not open for further replies.