Renovating plaster?

Gma72

Hi, I've got a small job on a single skin pantry with some damp issues. It's currently rendered with lime render which has blown slightly in places. My plan was to simply daub out with a bit of lime render where the divots are a bit deep then skim with the limelite High Impact breathable finishing plaster. I was advised to use the limelite primer but it's stupidly expensive and it's only a small room... Any suggestions...? Cheers.

Hi, I've got a small job on a single skin pantry with some damp issues. It's currently rendered with lime render which has blown slightly in places. My plan was to simply daub out with a bit of lime render where the divots are a bit deep then skim with the limelite High Impact breathable finishing plaster. I was advised to use the limelite primer but it's stupidly expensive and it's only a small room... Any suggestions...? Cheers.

Is it a grit lime primer? Might be baumit dg27

sorry but you have to sort your damp issues before plasterwork