Renderlite

Members online

Hi

I've used it on a old property some year ago its quite nice to trowel sticky with lots of fibres from what I remember, much better then there lime light finishing plaster which was f@@king w@nk the
stuff never sets in winter not much fun tbh. It's nice to plaster on just not with there plaster use BG if you can.

Last edited:
The stuff is made by sovereign called renderlite renovating plaster

Hi Mate, RenderLite is a bit expensive at £27+VAT per bag and not that light really at 714kg/m3.
You would need Renderlite Finish at at £17+VAT per bag.
http://www.sovchem.co.uk/renderlite-25k.html

We supply a similar material called Bauwer Light which is more than 2.5 times lighter vs RenderLite at 280kg/m3 and cheaper. You would need Bauwer Finish, which is available at the same price as Bauwer Light with the next day timed delivery. Could you please see the detailed "apple to apple"comparison below:
http://bauwer.co.uk

Last edited:
All renovating plaster is much of a muchness. They are all good gear

Sure, also we supply Bauwer Light and Bauwer Finish both at the promotional price of £8 per bag with the next day delivery.
It works out about 3 times cheaper like for like comparison vs Renderlite.

Bauwer Light is also 3 times thermally superior vs Renderlite. Otherwise very similar materials indeed.

Sure, also we supply Bauwer Light and Bauwer Finish both at the promotional price of £8 per bag with the next day delivery.
It works out about 3 times cheaper like for like comparison vs Renderlite.

Bauwer Light is also 3 times thermally superior vs Renderlite. Otherwise very similar materials indeed.

Similar but just 3 times better :)

Hi

I've used it on a old property some year ago its quite nice to trowel sticky with lots of fibres from what I remember, much better then there lime light finishing plaster which was f@@king w@nk the
stuff never sets in winter not much fun tbh. It's nice to plaster on just not with there plaster use BG if you can.

Limelite is a great finishing plaster if you need something breathable that will go off quick and has a smooth finish.

Limelite is a great finishing plaster if you need something breathable that will go off quick and has a smooth finish.

Yes but not the sovereign one in summer is ok finished well , winter utterly shite never sets at 16+ hours I gave up sets in my sleep some time, still got it
Flat and it look good all that matters really.

Ok, I just see "renovation rasolite render" not what was in it
That will be laugh , again:LOL:
I was talking about bauwer light, you- rasolite :D. Bauwer light can be used as finishing coat external and internal, where rasolite is presented as external, might be internal too, but @Bauwer hasn't mentioned it:rolleyes:

Reactions: gps
A harrghhh , are we on about bauwer internal finish here ? Asked it in another thread but gonna again has anyone got the name or link to the finishing plaster they do ?

A harrghhh , are we on about bauwer internal finish here ? Asked it in another thread but gonna again has anyone got the name or link to the finishing plaster they do ?

Hi Mate, it is Bauwer Finish with a coverage of about 8m2 per £8 pag.
It could be painted about 1-2 weeks after application with a permeable paint like water based emulsion, etc

You could see it on this video:

That will be laugh , again:LOL:
I was talking about bauwer light, you- rasolite :D. Bauwer light can be used as finishing coat external and internal, where rasolite is presented as external, might be internal too, but @Bauwer hasn't mentioned it:rolleyes:

Sorry for confusion, Bauwer is 2 layer system (Bauwer Light + Bauwer Finish/Arenino) where insulation properties are requested by a customer.

If insulation is not required or specified - one layer breathable renovation render plaster Rasolite could be used, both in external and internal application.